Chapter 3

*READ THE AUTHORS NOTE AT THE END IF YOU WANT TO FOLLOW ME ON IG OR TWITTER✌️*

Jay's POV
"Come on Stina can you please come with me to the party, I don't want to go alone," I begged.
"But I have to work tomorrow," she said.
"There's a guy there that I think you'd hit it off with," I said smiling.
"Ugh fine. Only because you know I'm tired of being single," she said.

*later that night*
We pulled up at the address Jake had texted me. I looked in the rear view mirror and made sure I looked alright. I was wearing a black crop top that said TURN UP in white letters with denim high waisted shorts, black knee high socks and my white Air Force 1s. My hair was flat ironed down to my back. I only had on mascara and eyeliner.

"How do I look," Stina said facing me.
She was wearing a tight red dress that showed off every curve, with white Sk-8 high vans. Her hair was flat ironed making it down past her shoulders.
"Like a baddie as usual. Lets go!" I said.

We hopped out and entered the party. There were teens grinding on each other and practically having sex in the hallways. We pushed past them and needed up at the DJ both. Djing the party was Jake.
"Jake!" I squealed.
He took off his headphones and hugged me. I introduced him to Stina then let him get back to his job. Stina wanted something to drink so we went into the kicthen. I grabbed some of the punch and found Myles.

"Myles!" I yelled as I jumped on him.
"Hey Jay and who's this," he said checking Stina out.
"This is the friend I was telling you about. Myles this is Stina. Stina this is Myles," I said and they shook hands.
I left them alone since they really seemed to be hitting it off. I went to go look for Kalin since he was MIA for the whole night. I suddenly ran into someone and spilled my drink all over them.
"Watch where the fuck your going," Kalin said then went back to sucking some girls face which I'm assuming is his girlfriend.
"Well if you weren't to busy eating this girls face in the middle of the hallway this wouldn't have happened," I said throwing my cup at him and walking away.

I went back to the dance floor and saw Stina and Myles grinding all up on each other. I yelled GET SOME STINA and walked away. I saw Cam and we began to dance together.
"Dam Ma," I heard him say as I did a body roll on him.

Soon his hands were on my waist and our bodies were on top of each other. He soon said he was thirsty and wanted something to drink so he left and went to the kicthen. I looked around and saw that Kalin was in the corner and had been watching the whole thing. I soon felt uncomfortable so I went to Stina and told her I was going home. I said by to Myles and Jake and headed to my car. I had just walked out the door and saw this guy on my car.

"Um can you get off this is my car," I said.
He looked at me with a crooked smile and shoved me against the car door.
"Babygirl where are you going the fun just began," he said obviously drunk.
"Get off of me please," I said.
"Someone as hot as you shouldn't be out here alone," he said grabbing my ass.
"SOMEONE HELP ME PLEASE," I screamed but wasn't loud enough to be heard over the bass of the music. His hands began to roam all over my body.
"Just please get off of me and let me go home," I said crying.
"SHE SAID GET OFF OF HER," A voice said.
"Cam?" I asked and the drunk man moved off me to reveal the source of the voice.
I couldn't believe my eyes.
It was Kalin.
///////////////////////////////////
Hey guys I hope you liked that chapter. I won't be updating until Saturday sorry! Please keep sharing with your friends, voting and comment what your favorite part of the chapter was. Since you guys said I should my Instagram and Twitter are:
Instagram: hyphy.jay (private)
Twitter: hyphy_jay
I'll most likely follow you back if I know who you are on here 😂😂😂. K bye see you guys on Saturday. Love you guys.
-J