Chapter 17

Chapter 17
Kalin's POV
Gosh Kalin you continue to fuck up. I flipped over on my side and looked at my phone. The brightness blinded me as it illuminated the room.

3:45 am.

I went on instagram and went on Jay's page. I looked at her feed and clicked on a picture of her and Jake. They were staring into each other's eyes, smiling like complete idiots. I locked my phone and threw it against the wall. I laid back down on my back. I stared up at the ceiling and sighed.

That was supposed to be me not Jake.

"Kalin are you okay," Jay whispered.
I turned on my side and saw her hazel eyes looking up at me. They immediately softened when they found my green ones.
"I can't go back to sleep," I finally said.
"You want to talk about it," she suggested.
I took a deep breath and began.

"I don't know why you stay with me even though all I do is hurt you. I love you and I've told you before but the only way I've expressed it is through the pain and harm I've caused you. I want you to be mine already Jay but I know you don't trust me and I don't want to hurt you," I said frustrated.

"Kalin listen to me," she said grabbing my face, "I like you a lot. For the first time I met you I liked you. But you constantly push me away and won't allow me to know the real Kalin. You continuously put on the impression of some bad, overconfident, arrogant boy who gets everything and every girl he wants. I know the real Kalin White isn't like that so until I see him we can't be more than friends. Goodnight K, see you in the morning."

Then she kissed me. Her lips were so soft. All the hunger and desire for her to be mine came out as I roughly kissed back. I quickly got on top of her, never breaking the kiss. She pulled me down closer to her. I began to plant sweet kisses down her neck and to her chest. She let out a soft moan. She pulled me back up and reconnected our lips. Jay kissed me like it was the last kiss is the world.

We both knew we had gone to far and had to stop. But neither of us wanted to.
"Kalin," Jay breathed out and I stopped.
I got off her and laid on my side facing her.
"Goodnight Jay," I said pecking her lips for the final time.

I pulled into me and held her tight. I was too afraid that someone would take her from me again. I lost her once and I couldn't afford to do it again. I had to change.

I heard light snores come from her. She looked so peaceful as she slept. I felt this tingling feeling in my stomach again but this was not the first time I felt this. I felt it when she held my hand, smiled at me, said my name, kissed me and laid in my arms.

I really think I'm in love.
///////////////////////////////////
Hey guys you finally reached my goal so here's the new chapter. I hope you liked it since it was different from all the drama and stuff. EVERYONE GO CHECK OUT MY BAE STINA'S kalinswife DEREK KING STORY THE SHY GIRL BC IM OBSESSED TO THE MAX WITH IT. Also thank you for 5.5k love you guys😘. K Imma stop with the goals thingy bc I hate waiting to update. I'll prob update on Friday idk. Please keep voting, reading, sharing with your friends, and commenting. I appreciate each and every one of your comments so don't be afraid to right anything even if you think it should dumb. Love you guys so much. Stay hyphy. K bye.
-J