Chapter 12

Jay's POV
"I'm still shocked that he asked me too. I would've never seen it coming," I said to my laptop screen.

I was face-timing Justina and filling her in on everything that happened the last few days.

"Although you guys make a cute couple, I always thought you and Kalin were perfect for each other." she said.
I sighed and shook my head.
"Things happen, people change. I have to go and get ready for my first date with Jake. I'll text you later Stina, love you😘," I said ending the call.

I laid down on my bed and stared up at the ceiling. I had never had feelings for Jake, he always seemed like a best friend and older brother to me. I guess I just said yes to get my mind off Kalin.

It was Saturday and all the crews had Saturday off to calm their nerves on whether or not they made to the next week which would be decided tomorrow. Jake was taking me somewhere but I had 20 minutes to get ready. The rest of the crew had left earlier so it would just be me and him. I hoped in the shower and got dressed. (outfit above)

He soon walked into my room and whistled.
"Dam baby why you so sexy," he said.
I kissed him on the check and pulled him out the room. We walked downstairs to the lobby where there was an Uber waiting for us. We hoped in and it took us to Dave and Busters.

"JAKE HOWD YOU KNOW I LOVE THIS PLACE," I yelled jumping on him.
"I have my ways babe," he said pecking my lips.

We walked in and played games for hours. Before this date I used to think of Jake as only a brother or best friend. But I honestly was starting to like Jake as more than a friend. Everytime he would wrap his arms around my waist, or kiss me or lock our fingers together or say something cute about me I would get butterflies in my stomach. I didn't even think about Kalin once today. It was #Jaye against the world.

We walked out of Dave and Busters, hand in hand, up 42nd street. I clutched the monkey Jake had gotten for me from the store. I began to shiver and he noticed so he took off his jacket and wrapped it around me. I embarrased its warmth and it smiled just like him. I looked up at him and took in his features that I had never studied before. His hair that was perfectly styled, his eyes were the perfect shade of brown, his smile could brghten up my day.

"You know it's rude to stare," he said looking down at me smiling.

I began to blush and put my head down. He suddenly stopped in the middle of the sidewalk and lifted my head up.

"Don't ever put your head down Jay. You letting the world miss out on a beautiful face," he said before connecting our lips again.

I felt more fireworks than the first time but they still couldn't match Kalin. Through the whole kiss I couldn't help but think of Kalin. I did have feelings for him but he obviously was into that thot Kaylan so why should I worry about him. But no mater how much I tried to push him out my mind, he always found a way back in. I pulled away and we stood there, forheaded against each other smiling like idiots.

We caught a cab and went back to the hotel room. We walked in and I went to my room with Kalin. Him and Kaylan were practically having sex on the bed.

"WHAT THE HECK KALIN," I yelled.
He launched off her and over to me.
"Go sleep with your boyfriend Jake," he spat and shut the door.

I didn't go to Jake, I sat in the living room. I used the pull out couch and slept there. I woke up at like 3 am because I couldn't sleep. I got up and walked to the kicthen to get some water. I could hear Kaylan and Kalin still going at it. I heard Kalin's voice and suddenly dropped the glass cup of water I was holding on the floor.

He was moaning my name.
///////////////////////////////////
So it looks like both Jay and Kalin have feelings for each other but don't want to admit it. I'm warning you the next few chapters are going to get really good so hold on tight. Thank you guys so much for 3K. You guys have done so much for me with this book and I look each and evrey one of you guys that read this book. Please continue to read, share with your friends, comment and vote. Each chapter I'm going to set a goal and if you hit that goal I'll update a chpater a day or two after that. Love you guys so much. Stay hyphy. K bye.
-J

Goal: 10+ votes and 8 comments (from different people)