Chapter 13

Chapter 12
*Just a lil side note. Most of the POV's will be from Jay or Kalin. Comment below if you want to have another POV added.*

Jay's POV
This morning was super awkward. I couldn't look Kalin in the eye. Myles' said he wanted the four of us and the rest of the crew to sit in the living room and talk.

Jake and I sat on one side of the couch while Kalin and Kaylan sat on the other. The rest of te crew filled in the rest of the empty spots. Jake kept asking if I was okay because my foot was wrapped up after the piece of glass when in it. I would only shake my head and look away. Myles sat on the coffee table in front of us.

"Okay I'm not even going to ask about what has gone down the past week. My decision is final and if you disagree with it then you can pack up your shit and get out. Got it," he said and we all nodded.

"First Kaylan pack your shit and get the fuck out. You were a bomb dancer but an asshole in reality. You really think you were going to feed the Samurai our tapes and is not find out. Next time get a more secretive meeting place," he said yelling.

She quickly got up but kissed Kalin one last time before walking away.
"Second order of business, Kalin you can't stay with her. If you want to continue dating her your out of the crew," he said and all eyes were on him.
"I'll end it," he muttered.

"Good," he said clapping his hands together, "final order of business we made it to week two so the stakes are going to be higher. Every week the assignments will get tougher and tougher. I already grabbed this weeks assignment but just know when we rehearse no recording."

Everyone nodded and waited for him to read the assignment out loud.

Week 2: You must dance to a song by Drake. The dance MUST end in some sort of stunt.

"Start brainstorming some ideas. We'll meet in our dance room at 10 tomorrow to start. Your dismissed," Myles said walking away.

Everyone left and I was so tired. I didn't sleep at all last night after I heard Kalin. Plus the pullout couch is uncomfortable af. I decided to go sleep in Kalin and I's bed. I don't care if he's in there, I need sleep. I walked in and thank god he wasn't in there. As soon as I hit the pillow I was out.

*later that night*
I was awoken by a noise in the kitchen. I sat up in the bed and saw that Kalin wasn't next to me. He was probably sleeping on the couch. I reached over to my phone and checked the time

12:51 am

The sound of glass breaking came from the kitchen. I grabbed my phone and walked out of the room. I found a disoriented Kalin sitting on the floor.
"Kalin what are you doing up this late," I asked.
He creepily smiled at me and forced his lips onto mine.

I could taste the weed through the kiss.

I pushed him back. I saw his hand was pretty cut up from the glass I heard breaking I'm assuming. I dragged him to the bathroom in our room. I sat on the counter while I cleaned up his hand. I finished and was going to go back to bed but Kalin put both of his hands on my waist and looked me in the eyes.

"I'm so fucking in love with you Jay, I don't know how to control myself around you anymore. I can't stand to see you with Jake. Leave him and be with me. I'll treat you better than he does and better than any other girl I've dated. I just want to call you mine but I'm such a fuck up I can't " he said shaking his head.

"Kalin your high. Your not speaking it's the weed. You probably won't even anything said tonight ," I said trying to move out of his grip.
"I may be high as shit right now but I'm serious. I know what I'm saying, I just had to get it off my chest," he said letting me go.

I looked at him in shock before walking back to the bed. I laid on my side and thought for a while.
Did he really love me?
Did I love him back?

I felt the bed dip besides me. I shut my eyes and pretended to be sleep. I felt him lean over kiss my cheek and lay back down. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me back towards him. Before I drifted off into sleep I heard him say 10 words I never thought would come out of his mouth.
"Jay, I love you more than you will ever know."
///////////////////////////////////
Hey guys I hope you liked that twist at the end. Next few chapters are going to be bomb af just letting you know. I love reading your comments so please continue. Thanks for 3.5K this book is getting bigger and bigger everyday and I'm grateful for each and every one of you guys. Please keep commenting, reading, sharing with your friends, and voting. K bye. Love you guys.
-J
Goal: 10 votes and 10 comments (from different people)