Chapter 25

Adam's POV
Ava and I have been trying for a few weeks. I'm hoping she gets pregnant soon because I want to have a baby with her. We just had sex and I went to get something to drink. I walked back into our room and her legs were in the air against the head rest and wall.

"What are you doing?" I asked chuckling.

"It's supposed to help." She said and I kissed her. Suddenly, we heard a knock at the door.

"I'll get it, you stay upside down." I said chuckling.

"Adam, it's the team. We said we'd do movie night." She said.

"Okay." I said. I went and answered the door and they came in. We sat on the couch.

"Where's Ava?" Jay asked.

"She's upside down." I said.

"She's what?" Hailey asked.

"Nothing. She'll be out in a minute." I answered.

"Kevin is not picking the movie this time." Ava said coming down the stairs.

"Why not?" He asked.

"Kev, I love you man, but Sister Act, really?" She said and we all laughed.

"I think horror." Kim said.

"No." Both hailey and Ava replied.

"You guys are boring." She said.

"I'm going to pretend to not be hurt by that." Hailey said and I chuckled.

"Let's watch Pitch Perfect." Ava said. Everyone agreed apart from jay.

"I'm not watching Pitch Perfect." He said.

"Thanksgiving 2006." Ava replied.

"Let's watch Pitch Perfect." He said and everyone started laughing.

"You ever spill about that and I will end you." He said.

"Your secret's safe with me." She said.

"Does anyone want a beer?" I asked. Everyone replied with yes apart from Ava. She hasn't been drinking since we started trying.

"Someone order a pizza, I'm starving." Ava said.

"We ate like an hour ago." I said.

"Are you trying to say I eat too much and I'm fat?" She asked.

"No." I said.

"Then order me a pizza." She said and everyone chuckled. Jay fake coughed.

"House husband." He said and everyone started laughing.

"Shut it jay." I said. The pizza guy came pretty quickly and we all settled on the couch. Ava and hailey fell asleep pretty quickly, which doesn't surprise me. Ava was cuddled up with me and hailey was with Kim.

"I knew they'd fall asleep." Kevin said.

"Can we put a horror movie on now?" Kim asked.

"Yeah." Jay replied, putting on Hush. I understand why hailey and Ava don't like horror movies. The movie started and we ate popcorn. It was really creepy. Ava started talking in her sleep.

"Jay, just admit it. I pull more people than you." She muttered and we all chuckled. Every few seconds she would come out with something really stupid.

"Adam, I'm not saying you aren't entitled to your own opinion. You're entitled to your wrong opinion." She said. Jay, Kev, Kim and I couldn't stop laughing. She suddenly woke up.

"Good morning." I said.

"Why are you all smiling?" She asked.

"You talk in your sleep and it's pretty funny." I said and she smiled.

"Come on Ava, I want to know about thanksgiving 2006." Kevin said.

"Don't you dare." Jay said.

"I was 9, Will was 14 and jay was 15. I got up and went in Jay's room to find him. In his bed, I saw him shirtless and some girl I had never seen before. I was only 9 so I didn't know what had happened. I went to find Will and he saw them. He slapped jay over the head which woke him up. Jay realised that his girlfriend spent the night and he would be dead if we didn't sneak her out the house. It was successful. I asked Will why his girlfriend had no clothes on and he told me it was sex. He told me I had to keep it a secret. Later that day, all of our family was there. My aunt asked us what we all did this morning. I shouted, 'jay had sex with his girlfriend and we snuck her out of the house this morning.' Our mom spit out her wine all over the table. Jay threw a potato at me for telling. Then we both broke out into a food fight. Our mom didn't yell at me. She slapped jay on the back of the head and grounded him for 3 months. I just carried on eating my food." She said and we all burst out laughing.

"Well at least I didn't get caught by mom having sex." Jay said and she dove onto him and they started wrestling on the floor. Somehow, hailey was still asleep.

"At least I didn't get an STD." Ava said.

"Guys, get up." Kevin said. They got up off of each other. They settled back on the couch and hailey started to wake up.

"Mmmmm, how long was I out?" She asked.

"About an hour." Kim replied stroking her hair. The team left after a couple of hours and Ava and I were laid in bed.

"God, I'm tired." She said.

"I'm not surprised. You were up early." I said kissing her. We fell asleep after a few minutes.