Chapter 20

Ava's POV
I was just waking up when I saw people storm into Adam and I's room. I rubbed my eyes to see the team.

"What the hell? We could've been naked." I said.

"I hope not." Jay said.

"Jay, we are getting married. Of course I've had sex with him." I said and he made a disgusted face, causing everyone to chuckle. Adam woke up.

"What's going on?" He asked rubbing his eyes.

"I have absolutely no idea. I woke up to these idiots staring at us." I said looking at him.

"We are here because it's the day." Kim said.

"The day of what?" I asked.

"I know you're not a party person, so instead of a bachelorette party, we are having a bachelorette day. Get up and let's go." She said. Everyone left and went into the living room. I laid with Adam for a few minutes before we got up.

"I'm going to miss you today." I muttered and he stroked my hair.

"I'm gonna miss you too bear." He replied and we got ready. We walked into the living room and jay was eating my potato waffles.

"You are so dead." I said and he turned around saw me. He had a worried look on his face.

"I'm sorry, I got hungry." He said worriedly and everyone laughed.

"Girl, let's go." Kim said and we left. We headed to Kim and Hailey's apartment. We sat on her couch and ordered food to be delivered.

"So, what exactly are we doing today?" I asked.

"Well, we know you hate to go out late and get drunk, so we thought we could have a bridal shower instead." Hailey said.

"What's a bridal shower?" I asked.

"It's like a baby shower, but with wedding stuff." She said and I smiled.

"That sounds fun." I replied. Food came pretty quickly and the delivery guy started hitting on me.

"1. I'm engaged. 2. I'm a cop and my fiancé is a cop, so we will beat your ass in five seconds." I said and he left. We ate our food and decided to watch a movie.

"How about Mamma Mia?" Hailey suggested and Kim and I nodded. Every time there was a song, we would get up and start dancing. A couple of hours passed by and we heard knocks at the door. Kim opened it and we saw Natalie, Sylvie, April, and Stella. They came in. They brought gifts, even though I told them not to. Kim gave everyone apart from me a sheet and they had to fill it out. It was how well do you know the bride to be?

Once they had finished, I told them all the answers

"1. April 9th.
2. Brown.
3. 22nd of may.
4. Don't have one.
5. Chicago high school.
6. Stripper.
7. 20.
8. Work.
9. Chicago.
10. 2.
11. 4.
12. Purple.
13. Walking along the beach.
14. No one.
15. Potato waffles.
16. Patrick Dempsey.
17. Hawaii.
18. Strawberry flavoured water.
19. Fancy, Italian restaurant.
20. He calls me Ava-bear." I said and they marked their answers.

"I'm a genius, I got them all." Hailey said.

"How? I didn't even have a guess for half of them." Kim asked.

"Maybe you should listen more." She said and I chuckled. We hung out watching movies and talking about the wedding.

"Natalie, when are you going to get with Will?" I asked and she almost choked on her drink.

"I'm not, he doesn't even like me." She said.

"Yes he does." I said.

"How do you know?" She asked.

"Because I'm his sister and he tells me everything." I replied and she smiled. We hung out for a while and I decided to go home. When I got there, I saw the guys all asleep in the living room. Adam and jay were on the couch. Kevin was passed out on the floor and Will was on the chair. I was disgusted. There were beer bottles and chips all over the place. I went into the kitchen and got pots and pans. I walked back into the living room and started smashing them together. They all immediately shot up.

"I swear to god if you idiots don't clean up this mess within the next five minutes, I will kill you." I said and they all got up.

"God, she's so grumpy." Jay muttered, rubbing his eyes.

"Try living with her." Adam said and I made a face at him. They cleaned up the mess.

"Everyone out of my house now." I shouted and they all started to leave.

"Not you Adam." I said chuckling at his stupidity.

We sat on the couch. I was sitting on his lap, facing him.

"So, what did you do today?" He asked me.

"We ate and watched movies." I said.

"They also did a quiz thing to see how well they knew me. Hailey got them all right." I added.

"What were the questions like?" He asked.

"Well, there was one that was like 'what was my first job?' Then there was one that said, 'what is my favourite thing about the groom?'. Stuff like that." I said and he smiled at me.

"What is your favourite thing about the groom?" He asked.

"That you call me Ava-bear." I said and he smiled. I kissed him.

"I love you." I said.

"I love you too Ava-bear." He said and I smiled.