Chapter 1

Ava's POV
I woke up this morning wrapped in a pair of arms. I smiled and turned over to see Adam smiling at me.

"Morning." I said.

"Morning baby." He said. I smiled and kissed him. My phone pinged and I looked at it.

"We got a case." I said. We headed into work in separate cars and times so no one suspected anything. The only person who knows about us is Kevin. This is because he walked in on us having sex on Adam's couch. Let's just say it was awkward for everyone involved. I got to the district and saw a picture of a girl who had been killed. She was a stripper. I looked at the name of the girl. I started to tear up.

"Oh my god." I said.

"What is it Ava?" Voight asked.

"I know her." I said.

"How?" He asked.

"We used to work in the same strip club." I said.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN STRIP CLUB?!" Jay asked.

"Shit, I forgot Jay was in here." I said.

"Are you saying you were a stripper?" Jay asked.

"Yeah." I replied.

"WHEN?" He asked shouting.

"Like you care. It was when mom died. You weren't there Jay. Mom was on her death bed and you bailed. Will was partying it up in New York and didn't even come and see her. You were getting drunk just like dad. You didn't even recognise me at one point. I was there as she took her last breath. Where were you? Oh, that's right. You don't know where because you were too drunk too remember. Yes I was a stripper, deal with it. Also, have you remembered that she died 4 years ago today exactly at this time, but you wouldn't know that would you." I said and stormed off about to start crying. I was sat on the bench in the locker room when I felt a presence next to me. I looked up and saw Adam. He sat on the bench and pulled me into a tight hug. I cried on his shoulder.

"He doesn't get it. He has no idea what it was like." I said sobbing.

"Shh it's okay baby." He said.

"Leave Adam." I said and he looked at me confused.

"What?" He asked.

"Leave me. Break up with me. I'd rather you do it now then you do it at my apartment. Just do it now." I said.

"Why would I break up with you?" He asked.

"Because you probably think I'm a slut and a whore for being a stripper." I said.

"Hey, no I don't. I think you're beautiful and amazing." He said. I kissed him and we went back into the bullpen. Jay looked at me angrily. I ignored him and went and sat at my desk.

"Ava I need you to go undercover in the strip club." Voight said. I nodded and Jay had a very annoyed look on his face. Voight, said that Kevin was going to pose as a bouncer and Adam would be a customer. I was in the locker room when hailey walked in.

"Looking good girl." She said. I smiled at her and looked at myself in the long mirror.

"God, I miss these days." I said.

"Really?" She asked.

"Yes and no. When I was a stripper, I was confident about my body, but I'm really insecure about it now." I said. She smiled sympathetically and hugged me. She left and I saw Adam behind me. He wrapped his arms around me.

"You have nothing to be insecure about. You are beautiful and perfect and I love you." He said.

"I love you too." I said and he kissed my forehead. We headed to the strip club and I was giving Adam a lap dance. I bet everyone else found it weird, but for Adam and I it was hot and amazing and I wished I could've just ripped his clothes off right there and then. I saw the suspect so I whispered into Adam's ear.

"The suspect just came in." I said. The suspect requested me in a private room. I was there and he started touching me. It wasn't bad at first because that was what was supposed to be happening. He then gripped me hard and started touching my breasts. I told him no and he smacked me across the face and started punching me. I whispered my safe word.

"Strawberries." I said. Seconds later Adam came rushing in. He beat the guy up and held me in his arms.

"Ava can you hear me?" He asked.

"Of course I can hear you, I'm not deaf." I said trying to joke. He smiled at me.

"You never lose that sense of humour do you?" He asked.

"Never." I replied and I kissed him. Hailey came in the room and arrested the guy. She gave me a pair of sweatpants and a hoodie. Adam and I headed outside. Jay came up to me and hugged me. I pushed him away.

"Don't touch me." I said.

"Ava come on." He said.

"No, just because I was almost beaten to death doesn't mean I instantly forgive you." I said. Adam and I headed to his place. We were sat on his couch.

"You were hot. I enjoyed your performance very much." He said and I bit my lip.

"I could tell, Adam junior got very excited." I said and he laughed. We started kissing and it grew. I pulled back and headed to the bedroom and came back out in lacy, red lingerie. It was Adam's favourite. He saw me and a smile grew on his face. He walked up to me and I jumped in his arms with my legs wrapped around his waist and kissing him. He carried me to the bedroom and we had the best sex I have ever had.