Chapter 21

Ava's POV
I woke up and realised what day it was. The day before the wedding. I rolled over and saw Adam asleep with crazy bed head. I smiled and kissed his cheek. He was waking up when the whole team and my bridesmaids stormed in.

"What the fuck is going on?" Adam asked.

"It's the day before the wedding." Hailey said.

"No shit Sherlock, what are you guys doing here?" I asked.

"You can't see each other. Ava, you're coming and staying with hailey and I." Kim said.

"No I'm not." I replied.

"Yes you are, let's go." She said.

"I'm not going." I said plopping back down in bed.

"Give us a minute." Adam said and they all left. I started crying slightly.

"Bear, what's going on?" He asked stroking my hair.

"I don't want to go. I won't be able to see you." I mumbled.

"You'll see me tomorrow." He said.

"Exactly, who is supposed to kiss my head before I fall asleep?" I asked.

"Bear, I know that's not all. What's going on?" He asked softly.

"I'm scared if I go, you'll leave me and I will never see you again." I said and he kissed me head.

"I promise you I will never ever leave you." He said and I smiled.

"I love you baby." I said.

"I love you too Ava-bear." He replied and we kissed.

"I still don't want to go, I'll miss you." I said.

"I'll miss you too. I have a proposition for you. If you go, tomorrow night we will have the best sex you have ever had." He said and I raised my eyebrow. I got ready and headed with Kim and hailey. I really miss Adam. We were sat watching movies. All of my bridesmaids were there and they were spending the night.

"Why are you so mopey?" My cousin Chloe asked. I just shrugged.

"You are getting married tomorrow, why are you sad?" Hailey asked.

"Aww, she misses him." Lucy said.

"Of course I miss him." I replied.

"I don't know how you can miss him, he's a pain in the ass. At family gatherings, I try to get away from him." She said and we all laughed. We ate pizza and watched movies for a while. We were watching Bee Movie when there was a knock at the door.

"They're finally here." Kim said.

"Who?" Hailey asked. Kim opened the door and we saw a bunch of women with tables and bags and shit.

"Help me move the couch." Kim said and we were all confused.

"What exactly is this?" I asked.

"We are getting pampered." She said and I smiled. All of the women set up their tables. They did massages first and oh my god it was amazing.

"This is better than sex with Adam." I said and everyone laughed.

"I agree with you on that one." Kim added and I chuckled.

"Same." Hailey said. The women gave us facials and it was incredible. I picked up my phone and quickly took a photo of us all. I posted it on Instagram and captioned it, 'massages and facials beats sex any day.' Once the women had left, I went to get a drink from the fridge. I was about to sit down, when I heard a knock at the door. I opened it to see Jay.

"Hey, what's up?" I asked.

"I have been told to give you this." He said handing me an envelope. I thanked him and went and sat on the couch. I opened the envelope to see a letter from Adam.

Hey bear,
Since we aren't allowed to see, speak, or text each other, I wrote you this. I know you are missing me and I miss you too. Don't worry, I will see you tomorrow when you are all dressed up. I can't wait to see you in your amazing dress. You are going to look beautiful, even though you already are. I love you Ava-bear and I can't wait to call you my wife.

I swear to god that man is the sweetest person ever. He knows exactly how I'm feeling all of the time and how to make me feel better. I love him so much and I can't wait to marry him. I headed to bed, but it felt different. It wasn't because I was in one of Kim and Hailey's guest rooms, it was because I wasn't with my guy. I called Adam.

"Hello?" He asked.

"It's me." I whispered.

"Ava, we're not meant to speak to each other." He said.

"I know, I'm trying to go to sleep, but I can't because you aren't here. I just need to hear your voice." I said.

I put the phone down next to me and he started talking about random stuff.

I was about to fall asleep when I heard him say, "Goodnight Ava-bear, I love you." I smiled and fell into a deep sleep.