Chapter 2

Ava's POV
Adam and I were laid on his couch cuddling watching tv. We started kissing and he went to take my top off. I pulled back and laid down. He looked at me confused.

"Is everything okay?" He asked.

"I can't right now Adam, I'm on my period." I said.

"Okay baby." He said wrapping his arms around me.

Adam's POV
Ava went and laid in bed and I washed the dishes. After I finished, I went in my bedroom and saw her holding her stomach, crying slightly. I went over to her.

"Hey what's going on baby?" I asked.

"Why does the world hate me?" She asked and I looked at her confused.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Let me kick you in the balls three times and you will feel the pain I am in right now." She said. I climbed in the bed with her and held her close to me. I kissed her forehead and stroked her hair.

"I'm sorry baby." I said and we fell asleep.

The next morning, I woke up to the smell of pancakes. I headed in the kitchen and saw Ava cooking.

"Wow this is like a once in a lifetime experience. Ava Halstead cooking." I said and she playfully hit me on the arm. We ate breakfast and we had some time to kill before work. Ava was straddling my waist. I had my hands on her hips and we were making out. Suddenly, Jay came through the door.

"Adam I need to borrow a — " he said before seeing me making out with his baby sister.

"I'm gonna kill you Adam." He said. He grabbed hold of me and started punching me. I heard Ava crying.

"Jay stop it please. Don't hurt him. I love him." She said sobbing. Jay let me go and left angrily. Ava came up to me. She hugged me crying.

"I'm so sorry baby." She said and my heart broke.

"Hey it's not your fault." I said reassuringly. I got cleaned up and we headed to work. We walked in and saw Jay who had an angry look on his face. Ava went over to Jay and slapped him on the face. Everyone turned to look at her.

"You ruined my life." She said to him.

"How am I supposed to react?" He asked.

"Not like a dick." Ava said.

"I walk in on Adam screwing my baby sister and I'm supposed to be calm." He said. Uh oh. He just outed us. Everyone looked at us. I saw Kim give hailey $30.

"Really you bet on whether or not we were dating?" Ava asked.

"Of course we did. I got $30 out of it." Hailey said.

"How did you know?" I asked.

"When Ava was undercover giving you a lap dance, I could tell neither of you found it uncomfortable." Hailey said. We went and sat at our desks. We were only doing paperwork today. I got a text from Ava.

'I am so so sorry about Jay. Please don't hate me.'

'Baby this isn't your fault okay.'

We smiled at each other and headed home. We were sat on the couch when Ava started looking at the cut and bruise on my face that Jay had given me. She kissed them and I smiled at her. Neither of us could be bothered to cook so we ordered pizza. It arrived and after we ate it we had chocolate cake. I had some left over from Kevin's birthday party.

"Ava you've got cake on your face." I said.

"Where?" She replied and I shoved cake in her face.

"There." I said. I thought she was going to go Halstead on me and try and beat me up, but instead she laughed. We made out.

"Your face tastes nice." I said and she smiled. She cleaned her face and looked upset.

"Hey are you okay baby girl?" I asked.

"I'm annoyed that I had to take my makeup off. I don't like people seeing me without it on." She said and I looked at her softly.

"You are perfect in every single way my love." I said and she blushed.

"See, if you had makeup on, I wouldn't have been able to see that cute blush of yours." I said.

"You are quite the charmer, aren't you?" She said.

"Only for you." I said and she smiled. We headed to bed and she got changed into a pair of fluffy pyjamas.

"You look so cute." I said as we were laid in bed.

"Are you feeling better than last night?" I asked. She nodded and kissed me. She rested her head on my chest and we fell asleep snuggling.