Chapter 34

*15 years later*

General POV
"MOM!! DAD!! Lilly keeps stealing my makeup." 15 year old Charlotte shouted. Ava and Adam walked into her room. She was pacing and looked angry.

"How do you know she stole it?" Adam asked.

"Because she always does. She does it to annoy me. She's only 9, she doesn't need makeup. I need it. I'm supposed to be getting ready for a date and she's done something with my makeup bag." She said annoyed.

"Did you just say date?" He asked with rage.

"Adam, leave her alone, she's 15." Ava added.

"We'll talk about you not being happy about me going on a date later. Can you get Lilly to give me my makeup back?" Charlotte asked.

"I'll go get it from her." Ava said. She left and went into Lilly's room. Adam stayed with Charlotte.

"Why didn't you tell me that you're going on a date?" He asked.

"Because I knew you'd freak out. I get that you are protective over me because of your job, but please trust me." She said pleadingly.

"I do trust you, it's other people I don't trust." He said and she nodded.

"So, what's his name?" He asked.

"Ummm, her name's Olivia." She said looking down nervously. She didn't know how her parents were going to react.

"Are you ashamed of me?" She asked looking up at him with tears in her eyes.

"Of course not." He said. He kissed her head and she smiled. Ava came back with her makeup. Charlotte immediately stood up.

"If Lilly steals my makeup again, I won't hesitate to kill her." She said and Ava and Adam chuckled. They both left and Charlotte got ready for her date. Lilly burst into her room.

"What are you doing Charlie?" She asked.

"I'm going on a date." Charlotte replied, smiling at the nickname.

"Is it with your boyfriend?"

"Nope, it's with a girl that I like."

"Cool." Lilly replied. Charlotte finished getting ready for her date and headed into the living room.

"I'm going now." She said.

"Okay honey, have fun." Ava said.

"Call us if you need anything." Adam added. Charlotte left.

"They grow up too fast." Adam sighed.

"Yeah, they really do." Ava replied.

"We did good." He said kissing her head.

"We really did." She said.

"I love you bear."

"I love you too Addy."

THE END
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
A/N - So I've decided to go ahead and end this story. Thank you to everyone who has voted, I appreciate it a lot. I do have other stories that I am currently writing, if you would like to check them out.