𝙲𝚊𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚘𝚛 𝚊 𝚌𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚎?

It was a some what sunny day in late Autumn trees were bare and you had decided to go to the market for somethings. Walking down the dirt path covered in leafs that had fallen from the trees. Huge shadows had passed over you, causing you to look up, once you had looked up you saw it was a pack of flying dragons. You continue to walk along the path until you arrive at the market. A small smile had crept onto your face from the feeling of accomplishment. You walk around and getting the things you needed and making sure you hood was on every so often. Since your parents were known crazy people and since you, their daughter, looked similar in a way you had to make sure no-one ever noticed you. If someone did you'd lose your head for what your parents had done. Since you were little your mom and dad weren't really in your life although they tried to see you once a week they never paid you mind they were to busy planing the next move. You had grown used to it and you learned how to take care of yourself.

Your point of View

I had finished getting what I needed since mother and father had never noticed me they gave me jobs, or chores, to do and if I did them I could eat and well live. I stared walking through the crowd to exit the market and head back to my home, more like prison, until I felt someone's eyes on me. I stared walking faster 'why are the staring?!' mentally yelling. That's when I heard footsteps I stared running at this point I wad out of the markets view and I was a pretty fast runner.

Narrator's view

You are now running as fast as you can. Almost 2/5 of the way home. You decided to look back to see.....No-one??
A wave of confusion passes over you. You look up at see a dragon coming at you "CRAP!!!" You scream and run again. But its to late its talons wrap around you. The basket drops and your in the air. You shocked and stunned "YEAH WE GOT HER!!!" A swarm husky/High-pitched/manly males voices hit your ears like a mic to the speaker its connected to. Did someone see you? There is no way right? A million thoughts rushed through your head as you were scared for your life.