apples core 2.

As we continue to ride into town, I turn around an look at the sleeping girl in that back of the cart. I pull to a halt and get out a spare blanket, it was a thin one but it would work, I covered her so she could stay out of this chilling air. I grabbed the reigns and started to steer the horse again. I had stopped Infront of a clothing store, I look above to see the sign 'Froppys' strange name. I shrug as I tied the horse and got the money out ofy bags. I carefully shook the child awake she stirred and rubbed her eyes, she got up and held my hand as we continue into the store and to the children's isle. After she tried on some clothes, which by the way we're absolutely adorable, I paid and walked out. Luckily I had brought enough money to last well over a decade maybe even a decade and a half! I bought some treats for the horse and gave it to them, they seemed ready to go until I noticed a what seemed like guards, I knew it couldn't be good until I saw him...him, one side of his hair being snow white while the other was cherry apple red. A scar on the side of the red to match, he was dressed very uhm well fancy and in my opinion overly dressed. I didn't understand why until I say the crown on his head, I knew he saw me because the guards were looking at be and starting to walk towards me, I untied the horses and grabbed the reigns and drove. Luckily the child Eri had buckled herself back in and covered herself in the thin blanket, I realized now that the horses apple core had fallen out of there mouth, now this wouldn't be such a big ideas but, witches and wizards can track someone by the tiniest amount of spit. Now we're screwed..