the slap

You sat and talked with Uraraka for hours, you were just glad to have a friend. Some one that wasn't afraid to talk to you. It made you happy.
Shoto and Katsuki walked in with guards armed and looked fairly ready for battle. You looked at them with a tilt to your head. "What have you two been up to?" You asked.
"Non of your d@mn business." Katsuki said with a tch at the end. You rolled your eyes and turned you form to shoto, all it took was tilting your head down a small bit and he melted. "Council meeting for the kingdoms my lovely rose." He said floating towards you. He took your left hand in his right and gave the top of your hand a small peck. Your cheeks became a tint of red and a small smile formed. It quickly turned into a frown upon Katsuki shoving him out of the way and screaming at you. You sat there until you got tired of it, your ears rang,  you shoved him back.
     You stood up and practically dragged Uraraka with you. You just wanted away from them, a small break.
"Gee, uh, you ok?" She gently asked rubbing her neck. "Yes, I just hate him yelling, he does it all the time. But yet I'd rather it be me than Eri, or you, or the servents, and even Shoto and Izuku." You responded.
     You could hear the angry stopping approaching you. You knew that you wouldn't hold back this time.  He got in your face. You got pissed. "YOU THINK YOU CAM JUST SHOVE ME?! ME, THE KING!?" He screamed in your face. A loud smack rung across the court yard.          "If you think you can just get in my face and scream at me for something that is just as childish as you are.
You are sorely mistaken. I expect an apology to me, Shoto and anyone else you've yelled at. Do you understand?" You glare at him. "Yes ma'am," he held the slapped skin. It stung like hell.  How you you slap him he was pure royalty no one would dare to do that to him, well beside his mother.  He honestly respected you for that, the fact that, you had the courage to stand up to him. That was sorta rare. Non of his knights, friends, would to that. Maybe mina would, but that might be it. He saw a flash if red, Kirishima Eijirou, his personal guard.
     "Oh hell no," He yelled. He grabbed a fist full of your hair. You latched on to his hand so your hair wouldn't be ripped out. Kirishima felt a hand on his shoulder. It was tense. And cold. He knew he messed up. You took this opportunity and kicked him in his knee. "OW!!" He yelled.  He let go of your hair. You backed up a tad. You guys kicked him. "Don't touch me again." You said whilst grabbing Uraraka and bolting into the garden. It was a nicely cut grass path with tulips, roses, daisy's, lavender, sunflower, and so many more.
You gently cupped a white tulip in your hands, it was a very pretty flower. "You sure don't get a break?" Uraraka's voice breaks the silence. With a small sigh you stand up. "little to no breaks in this stone prison." You stated while gesturing to the castle. "You'd really think its for fun on the inside." She giggled a little. You smiled and laughed, "For real!" You proceeded to talked with her even longer, leaving more and more about her.
She was a florist, someone you works with flowers for a living.
She was brought to check the rapidly dieing peony's in the far side of the gardens. She also was a witch which in your opinion was really cool. At sunset she was escorted out and to her hotel room. You made sure she made it safely. You got cleaned up for dinner and ate with the royal family. You gave eri her bath and changed her for bed. After going to your room and doing the same for yourself you fell asleep, what a fun day you had.

____________________________________
Thank you for reading please let me know and comments concerns or questions you have! Thank you again!