Kickass girl

It was getting late, the sun was setting and it was Soon going to be dinner. I sat up and cleaned up the picnic. Eri tried to help, which I was great full for, once we finished we walked into the castle and but the basket in the kitchen. "Mama, can you help me put the really pretty dress on?" Eri asked tugging on my dress. "Of course baby, let's go get changed shall we?" I asked as we started to walk to her room. She picked out a pretty pale pink and baby blue ombré dress with butterfly lace attached all over the dress, she decided she wanted her hair in double Dutch braids with butterfly clips pinned in her hair. I was impressed with the results, she looked astonishing. No that didn't even describe how precious she looked. She played in her room as I went to get ready. I slipped into a (f/c) dress. I didn't realize it clung to my form as I looked into my mirror. It was to late to change, I fixed my hair up and went to grab Eri. We both walked downstairs and waited for the others at the table. The servants brought out the food, and the three men sat down ready to eat the meal. "You both look astounding." Shoto stated. "Thank you!" Eri smiled at him. "Thank you." I didn't sound as enthusiastic as she did. "I agree with Shoto, that (f/c) dress suits you. Eri you hair looks wonderful."Izuku chimed in. "I agree with the dumb nerd."Bakugo spat out. We all finished the meal and returned to the respected rooms. Izuku was playing chess against Bakugo. Todoroki was taking a bath, and me? I was reading a book on the windowsill seat. Bakugo huffed angrily as he lost the chess match, he sauntered over to me and looked at the book. "What book are you reading?" He asked. "Blood is a battle field." I answered. He scoffed and sat down near me. "What's it about?" He asked again.
"A young girl watched as her entire life gets shatters when her family beating father kills her brother in order to collect money that he uses for beer..." I continued on explaining. He sat their with a dumb look on his face, well more dumb than usual. "And that's all I've read so far." I said marking my page and closing the book. Shoto finished his bath and was changed into his sleep wear. I took a quick bath and changed to my sleep wear. Izuku and Bakugo followed suit. I laid next to Shoto as Bakugo laid behind me. Izuku laid behind Bakugo. We all fell asleep, it was rather nice, and warm.
Thank you all for reading!! Sorry about the slow update!!