dead to me

(Your still in the dream like state)
It felt like forever being in the room with this small-
Rapidly growing child.
You didn't know how this room denied all the logical conclusions you could come up with, but it was overall strange. Until, what felt like months later, you woke up to find you in the room. You were laying in but someone who looked like you was standing at the foot of the bed with there back toward you. It was odd.
They slowly turned around and pulled out something...it was a cloth wrapped object. they laid it in your lap and left without a word. You opens it to find fingers just laying there in the cloth. You screamed and threw the cloth, you got up and started to run as fast as you could out of the door.
You heard someone scream "RUN GIRL RUN!"
you felt your body twist and mold, your nails to claws teeth to fangs. It was painful yet exciting. You felt free, and happy.
🌑🌘🌗🌖🌕🌔🌓🌒🌑
You woke up screaming, a cold sweat, guards held you down tightly to the table.
Your mother and father out of sight only the small green haired woman, the Queen, was near you. She held you hand, her hands were soft and ,dare I state, squishy. Her face molded from worry into a soft loving smile. She was adorable.
"Oh you awake!" She studders out.
You relax and nod. She calls the guards and walks off; the guards pick you up and walk to your room, its bigger and looks like a whole apartment in on me room. It was amazing. She smiles and sits on a couch with you were placed Infront of her. She was talking about how glad she was to meet you and...you zoned out. Until Eris scream reached your ears. "STOP!" Was all you heard.

🍄🍄🍄🍄🍄🍄🍄🍄🍄🍄🍄🍄🍄

please don't be afraid to leave a comment on my mistakes or if you just want to add some input.
Thank you!