the mirror lies 🪞

It's been days
3 to be exact.

Day 1:
Riding along the dirt path you and Eri we're hungry and thirsty, but no land in sight.

Day 2:
you and eri were dehydrated and really hungry.
The dirt path turned into grass and stone path

Day 3:
Everyone was hungry, thirsty, and exhausted. You rode under a big arch way hours ago.
_________________________________

Hours went by searching for her, their bride to be, they always got what they wanted. It never failed.
But now...

They wanted you

And they were never going to stop until they got you no matter how hard you tried to run no matter how fast that horse you stole could go.
They would always find you
•cage you
•steal you away
• and make you their queen.
_________________________________

Horses with archers on their backs, arrows aimed at you, ready to fire.

"FIRE YOU IDIOTS!!" The impatient rage filled prince yelled.
Arrows flew at you with a high pitched swish
Your brave stallion sensed something and ran, the arrows missed. Although one sliced your cheek. A large shadow appeared gliding over you, as if it was racing you. The stallion ran as fast as they could. Giant talons clamped on the horse and lifted them up. You grabbed Eri and jumped off, screaming as you plummeted to what you considered to be death.
_________________________________
"Aspen no!!" Eri yelled at the large red dragon flying away with the horse. She was reaching for them as if she could grab them from the dragons grasp. It was hopeless. I knew they couldn't be saved. Suddenly I was caught, in the air. Not by someone or something, I was holding eri as we both were glowing a shiney sparkling hue. I blacked out.

Waking up I saw I was in a small room with a bed, Which took up most the space, the walls were a royal green with golden like columns in the corners of the room. There was a mirror on a large white and silver vanity. I slid off the large bed, as if I was drawn to the mirror. I looked at myself, I saw something that horrific.

I felt on my own and as if I was paused and put into the future....like a magic spell...
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
{∆          TRIGGER WARNING:            ∆}
DEATH
SUICIDE IMPLIED
BODY SHAMING
GORE
STARVATION
MISTREAT OF CHILDREN

(IF YOU DON'T WANT TO READ THIS PLEASE SKIP DOWN TO THE NEXT STARS!!)
[THANK YOU]
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

There I was hung by a old noose, next to my mom and dad. People looked horrified as they gently took my body down, as if I was as sensitive and frail as porcelain, they gently laid me on the ground and called for a doctor. The doctor did a brief inspection over my lifeless form.
"Seems this was her doing," he said as he fixed his suit.
He went on to say that it seems like I had done this myself and gave some theories
On how I had done it.

Some one was in  the shadows, I whipped around and looked all I saw was a 4 year old little girl, it was me...I remember that night.

Mother and Father had been to busy to eat, or even cook, dinner. They had hired  a nanny for me two weeks prior. She was a wrenched old woman, so greedy with things that were never hers.  She was sicking, I hated her.
       She laid out my plate and silverware, I had asked for a measly small amount more of dinner. All I asked was for some more...she slammed her hand in the table and went on about my weight. She said she was helping me become a slim and fit young lady, like herself. I never believed her on account of 3 reasons.

1.) She always sat around while I did her job for her
2.)She was a fat old wrench who was always so greedy for something that was never hers
3.)And my personal motivation, she deserved death

I snuck down one night
I knew I should've stayed in bed but my stomach felt in knots. I took a small apple, I'm pretty sure was rotted. The lady came up and snatched it out of my hands. She took a belt and started smacking me left in right. I wanted her DEAD. So I helped give her a nudge...or out 5 story Pier into the welcoming sharp rocks. I saw as it impaled her, her organs failing her as she tried to scream for help, blood pooled in her mouth. As a 4 year old it was addicting to rethink the memory, feeling pride and glory as I got what I wanted. Revenge
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
(Continue reading here on)
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
I faded out of that and was back in the room, the room felt slightly more benevolent. I looked around and gave up, laying back on the bed.
I felt exhausted I felt a small form slide into my side, I smiled and rubbed her back. I had forgotten she was with me. 
I saw a door, it was blended in with the wall so it was harder to find. It had giggled and warped before it open. Guards came in and ripped me away from eri as they carried me into a dim room. With three men, extremely mad men, sitting at the head on the table.

"You know sweet pea, the mirror lies to you."

I knew who it was, I clenched my fist as I started at my legs. It was my own Mother.

🍄🍄🍄🍄🍄🍄🍄🍄🍄🍄🍄🍄🍄

please don't be afraid to leave a comment on my mistakes or if you just want to add some input. I'm also really sorry if you had to skip the middle and race to the last row of stars! I'll try to make the next chapter longer!
Thank you!