Other mother?

TW: mentions of drugging, child kidnapping, blood and gore
If you are not comfortable with this please refrain from this chapter

I walked into the room to see Eri and Y/N laying in the bed cuddling. Both fast asleep I silently closed the door, and walked to the bed. I changed into some comfier clothes, I changed in the bathroom. I laid on my back putting space between me and her, I looked at her face. She's cute, what am I saying? She's always cute, when she's yelling at me, laughing at some lame joke deku said, or agreeing to a stupid story Mina tells her...what's happing to me?....am I Turing soft?

Your POV
I opened my eyes a little I felt the bed sink in a little, I rolled on my side to see who it was, without thinking, I moved closer to him and laid my head on his right shoulder, I felt Eri snuggle into the small of my back. It was so warm and loving, pulling me back to sleep.

??? POV
I sat in the shadows watching, listening, vigilant. She was my child, Y/N O/L/N(other last name)
I promised my sister I'd bring her hell if she took her, it wasn't even my fault. Her "husband" drugged me, and experimented on me.
Let me explain

My name is Jolene O/L/N
My husband 's name is Marlo Jamsin O/L/N, he was taken off some where after I was pregnant. I looked out for help from my sister she used to be loving but now she's greedy, cocky, and cruel. Her husband was the same way, he was worse. After months I finally gave birth to my little Y/N just like her father she was undeniably beautiful. My sister saw this, she wanted her. I told her no, but she wouldn't listen, she wanted her, and her husband was willing to do anything to make her happy. They came over for dinner after 2 weeks of my baby being home. He made a tea, I felt dizzy and next thing I know my baby was gone and my sister and her husband fled to another town. In another state.

I finally tracked my daughter down, she snapped, her teeth came out sharp like mine, her claws came out like razors to slash skin open, like mine. And she became a monster, like me. It led me to her. Now she's going to learn to control it weather she likes it or not.

I heard foot steps approach her room. But it was a guard, this was my chance, I ran into her room and saw her. Gracefully laying there, with a baby. And angle child. She was angelic, no she was to pure for that. I heard the door start to open and I panicked. I turned into my monster form and duck through the window shattering the glass, my raven black wings stretched out and I looked back. She was standing there at the window, she knows me. It's just suppressed. And with that I flew away.

Your POV
I heard the window shatter I jumped up and stood there looking out, a want captivated me. The want and need to jump out and hug that creature.. why?
"Mama what happened?" I turned around and saw Bakugo holding Eri close to him. His eyes pleading for answers.
"I..don't know," I stammered out.