..four words..

You awoke to not being able to move, you were being held down. Bakugo was on the right of you, while Todoroki snuggled you from the front, Izuku was snuggled in behind Todoroki. You slid out from under their arms. You quickly got changed into some pants and a fancy long sleeve shirt, it had a pretty white lace over a (f/c) base. You slid on some boots and fixed your hair. Rushing out the door you bump into some one. "your in a rush aren't you," a pink hand extended for you to take. "thank you, sorry for running into you." You apologized while taking the hand. "A worker sleeping with kings... Hm now I've seen everything, next thing you know, I'll be a queen!" She said whilst laughing. As if it were fate Shoto came up from behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist. "She is the queen, my queen. Mina, why don't you go check up on Eri?" Man if I was and ice cube I could have melted by how red I was. Mina immediately nodded and ran. Shoto turned me around and gave me a peck on the foreheads, "I'm going to get ready for the day, my love be careful." I nodded and went to the parlor. Uraraka was sitting on the couch reading a book about plants, she looked up and quickly closed the book. "You ready to go into town? I'm so excited to show you the flower trails!" She said practicality jumping. I laughed and nodded, "it's gonna be great to get out of here!"
"Your leaving me?.."
That small voice melted my heart, I slowly turned around.
"Daddy said you weren't gonna leave me again!" I knew she meant Shoto.
Over time I've noticed and learned with man she was talking about, daddy being Shoto, dada or dad is izuku, and papa is Katsuki.
"I know baby, I'll be back I promise!" I said sitting on my knees so I'm her level. She rushed over and hugged me, I stroked her silk like hair.
"I love you mommy."
She gave me a kiss on the cheek and one more tight hug before she ran off into the dining room for breakfast. Those four words made me feel complete. I stood up and dust myself off, turning around me and Uraraka ran out and got on her horse. I took a quick look around the stables, and there was the horse I'd been on the run with. I believe they noticed me too, they started kicking their stable door.
Azura
I hopped of Uraraka's horse and walked over to Azura's cell. I guess I know now it's a stud,male horse. I run my hand through its fur. "How bout' a ride huh? Like old times." He stomped his feet on the ground. I swung open the door and untied the rope that tied him back. "Your not gonna use a saddle?" Uraraka asked with concern. "Nope! Never really needed to!" I beamed at her, Azura galloped beside her horse. Then we took off. Ready for a day full of nature and adventure.