blâçk øút

RUN KID RUN!!
All I could hear was a lady screaming it at the top of her lungs. Why? What's going on?
I felt the ground shake as if a giant was stomping on it. A large shadow appears above me... What's going on?
The large shadow grew larger
SMASH
.
.
.

I sat up in bed in a cold sweat. I look out the window and see a giant tower click, seems it's about midnight, you get dressed into something more comfortable. You lay back on the bed and start to do a favorite calm hobby of yours.

I heard a small thud, I looked to the side of me and saw Eri laying flat on the floor. Her hair was tangled, she looked content with the blanket on top on her and her face mushed to the ground. I stopped what I was doing, trying not to giggle, I carefully walked over and picked her up. I laid her back on the bed and pulled her hair back in a extremely Tangled messy bun. I heard a knock at the door, I looked at the clock.

2:45 A.M.

I did the smart thing and stared to walk to the door.

And I checked the lock, still locked, I saw the key on my nightstand and the curtains still closed. Good, everything in check. Cleaned up the room and organized everything back into my bag. The door started to shake and loud pounding noises rang through the room. Eri started to wake up, and looked at me with panic in her eyes, I walked over to her and sat next to her. She laid her head in my lap and started to drift off, 'she must be a heavy sleeper?' I thought to myself as the doors pounding stopped. I leaned my head back and looked at the ceiling.
where would we go next?
What if I get caught?
What would happen to Eri if I hadn't gotten her away from the awful vibe guy?
My eyes felt heavy I sat up and turned the light off, leaning back once more now in the darkness I drifted off.

"YOUR A LIAR!" Katsuki screamed at the fluffy greened hair boy, the half split hairs boy leaned back in his seat with a scoff. "I think you did it." The right hand man to the ego blinded prince himself stepped infront, his eyes more red and deadly than his spike red hair. "HE DIDNT DO ANYTHING! AND HE DOESN'T NEED YOU OR YOU IN HIS WAY!" He said shifted glares to the semi cold semi hot and the green fluffy hair boy. The princes separated from each other before a war against kingdoms would start.

The (hc) girl sat up sun peering in through the tiny crack the curtains use to separate. She gently slid the small sweet child off her lap and used a pillow to replace the surface the young child laid on. Getting up she saw all the dresses eaither torn and or un-salvageably stained. She knew she could get locked up for not being properly dressed and decent. Small thuds we're heard approaching her from behind. "Good morning miss..." She turned to see the small girl rubbing her eyes. Smiling she responded "Good morning sweet pea," Eri took notice of the ragged dress in the girls hand. "I can get you a dress."
The (h/c) girl looked dumbfounded, "No it's ok!" She said trying to hide the holes. But after she blinked the young girl was dressed and already out of the door. "Does she have super speed or something?" The girl left alone in the room talking to nobody in particular.

She sat there trying to figure out how to save these dresses enough to look decent enough to wear out in public. She had closed the door, she heard a little knock she gotten up to answer the door. Only to see Eri standing there with a small summer like dress in hand with some sort of receipt in the other. She smiled brightly. She walked in and sat the dress on the bed.

I smiled as Eri shut and locked the door, "Well look at you!" She giggled, and sat on her bed, "Try it on!" I noticed the tag 'one size can fit all!' at least she tried. I walked in the bathroom and got changed. It looked really pretty, I looked my head out of the room out and told her I was getting a bath. She has found a picture book in the room talking about the hotel, she looked up and nodded. I shut the door and hopped in the shower, cleaning my self off, washing my hair, occasionally almost slipping or dropping something on my toe. I turned off the water and dried off, I put the dress back on and did my semi normal routine for the day. I smiled and walked out. Eri ran over and hugged me. "You look so pretty!!" "Thank you!" I smiled.
She got ready and took a bath aswell, now that we were both clean and decent enough for the day we went into down looking for a place to eat. Eri picked the place on the town square called
' Aunt Sue's good food'
We went in and were seated, they handed us a menu and, and left to give us time. After we had decided we waited for the waitress to come back.
"My name's Samantha, what can I get you all?"
Eri struggled to tell the waitress what she wanted but stuttered out, " b-blue cakes.". Samantha simply nodded and jotted it down. "Any you ma'am?"
"(Your order)"
She nodded and ran off in the back. Eri looked ready to cry, I got up and sat next to her.
"What's wrong?"
She buried her face in to my and started to sob. I rubbed her back, "shhhh you did so good ordering all by yourself! Your such a big girl now." I gently spoke.
After a few minutes she got situated, I moved back to my seat and waited with her on the food.
_______________________________
🍄🍄🍄🍄🍄🍄🍄🍄🍄🍄🍄🍄🍄

please don't be afraid to leave a comment on my mistakes or if you just want to add some input. Thank you!