𝙳𝙴𝙰𝙳 OR 𝔸𝕃𝕀𝕍𝔼?!

You had passed out and woke up chained to a stone cold floor. You had fully waken up and now you look around to see there was no windows and there was no door in sight. You slowly put you head down in defeat. "Guess someone did find me?...Welp I was hopping for it to come sooner.. guess it did.." sighing after a moment of realizing this was real you slowly start to feel hot tears prick at your eyes until a door opened. causing your head to shoot up making the tears no wear in your eyes.
There stood 4 men in armor with a muzzle. You stayed silent they got closer and put the muzzle on and picked you up chains still had you bound together. You were brought to a room, it was gorgeous and huge!! The guards basically threw you like a rag doll on the bed. 'Jerks,' you thought and rolled your eyes after they left. You heard what sounded like men arguing then it went silent...A loud bang was heard then a gasp. You couldn't move your head much only you could see their hair it the very corner of your eye.

Your point of view

One had ash blond or like a honey blond with a spiky hair style.
Another had green mixed with like a dark kind of green of a black? His hair was curly.
The other was split in half. Left side was red and right side was white 'pomeranian, broccoli, and candy can or peppermint?' I thought Im really confused at this point.

Narrators point of view

You see the candy-cane like hair move and you start to panic 'IM GOING TO DIE!!' Panic and fear coming into your veins and system tears welling up in your eyes. Then....a...a click? Then more clicks and it felt like a ton was lifted off your body. But then something was put on your neck it was light and heavy at the same time.