click...clap...clop

I was trying not to panic but now that was a fail. As i slid off the cart and ties the horse reigns to the pole I looked at the buildings, they looked old, really old. There was vines and flowers growing around it. I felt a small hand wrap around my own, it made me smile. I gladly held on aswell, I grabbed some money and went to one of the buildings called 'Uravity's' when I walked in I was hit with a strong odor, at first it was unpleasant but then it was my favorite scent! It smelled so good. "Hello what can I do for you today?" A girl with brown hair cut at her shoulders, she had dirt and small tears on her apron she was wearing. She looked adorable, she reminded me of mochi! I felt Eri hide behind me as I walked closer. "Where is the nearest hotel?" I asked pulling my hood down more to try and conceal my face. She seemed to giggle at what I had asked." There is maybe one or two here, we aren't on any maps of any sort!" She said tucking her hair behind her ears then she started to cut up what seemed like herbs. "Why not? Don't you get money from the kings?" She belted out laughing, " your a real joker huh?" She continued to laugh, it made me mad, "listen if you aren't gonna help them fine" I said going to turn out the door. Untill a vine grabbed me knocking my hood of in the process. 'Crap!!!'
"HOW IN THE WORLD IS A PLANT ABLE TO GRAB ME?!" I yell at her
She immediately rushed over and clipped the vines. "I'm so sorry miss!" I dusted myself off and picked up a crying and frightened Eri. I didn't care about what she was trying to tell me. I just walked out. I heard trumpets, I pulled my hood over my head and buckled Eri into the carriage. I heard a clicking noise, strong hooves smacking the hard ground. I hastily untied the reigns and started to drive the carriage.
"Halt!! I forbid you to move any farther! In order of the head Knight in loyalty service of Prince Midoriya." I rolled my eyes, and snapped the reigns. The horse stood up on its back leg. He seemed to be mad and yanked me out of the cart seat, he put my hands behind my back. He proceeded to yank my hood off and explain why he was doing what he was doing. And I was very visible annoyed, the Prince passed on the street. If this was a hidden city what was he doing here? He was waving to the citizens and stared at me in awe. He started to whisper something to a lady that looked similar to him, and she said something to a guard. He came over and whispered something to the knight. "I am terribly sorry miss, I am Tenya Ida," he let me go and he bowed. I felt someone hug me from behind. It was the prince. And now I was caged again... Greaattt