Memories

You walked into the room, 3 weeks went by, three weeks of you remembering everything. You sat on your bed packing clothes up. Eri was in her room doing the same. You were leaving for good you couldn't be here anymore. You faked everything very well. From the love you showed towards them to the smiles you flashed here and there. Let's be honest, you had to fake it. They had planned on killed Eri if you didn't. Now that they were actually kings you could leave. You convinced them to let you leave and live your life in prosperous peace. You got your belongings and went to get Eri. You left down the hall towards her room. "I believed  you were getting comfy here, what's changed?" Izuku slid out from the shadows. "My daughters no longer being threatened. Honestly did you think I could ever love kings as cruel as you? Please, don't make me laugh." You walked by him. The audacity he had, they made you lay with them, marry them, and even go into town to look like you were the perfect choice.
You checked in on Eri to see she was ready and waiting for you. Smiling you took her hand and walked with her out to the barn and loaded your bags into the wagon and hooked it up to your trusty steed. Hoping on the wagon you both road out to a prosperous peace land, a calm cottage with little to no people near.
Perfect.

(Author)
Sorry I haven't updated it's been busy here but I'm trying my best to keep These chapters coming out.