Kisses and Cuddles

You laid in the bath, the water now cold. You started to get out of the bath before you heard knocking on the door. "Y/n? Is everything ok? Are you ok? Izuku said you were ill!" You knew the voice. His mother was here, she was a sweet woman who only wanted to care and spoil the people she loved. "Yes I'm alright," you slurred out. "Are you sure, you don't sound it?" She quizzed. Your head became dizzy as you felt nauseous. You hurriedly grabbed a towel and went to the toilet. You felt like your insides just got ripped out of you. You head was splitting and you were cold and trembling. "Help me, please." You begged.
She ran in no questions spared, she immediately started to help you out in anyway.

As a child mother and father never prioritized my health. I've gotten sick before, many of times, mother never helped me while I was lost my lunch because of a fever. Father never panicked and called for doctors. They always told me to grow up and knock it off. My heart swelled when Izuku helped me into the bath, he even covered his eyes which made me feel even more comfortable with him. It's been a process with them but I think I'm slowly starting to trust them. Barely at all if noted. But it's a start.

I walk out in the garden to see Eri playing with some children, I smile at them, glad to see she's making friends. She turns around and emailed at waves at me. I smile and wave back, I walk to the gazebo which has a wide variety of pastries and fruits. I take an (favorite fruit) and snack on it. I hear a high shrill scream and jump up. I run over to where Eri was. Now there's a boy holding a bloody wooden sword and Eri on the ground holding her face, hell no. The other children look at me and to the boy, scared whispers are audible. "Who the f))k do you think you are!?" I yell. The boy drops the sword and cowers back. I hear thumping and a lady comes up and pick up her kid. "Why would you yell at my sweet harmless baby?" The lady squealed out. "Sweet and harmless my arse!! He hurt my child," she cut me of with a hand in my face. The b)tch wants to die. I glance around and see the three boys, Shoto,katsuki,and izuku huddled together whispering. I look back to see the b)tch in front of me. I grab her arm and twist it,she turns with her arm and I pin it into her spine with a loud yet satisfying snap I smiled. "You f((k around, you'll find out." I picked up Eri after I shoved the lady into the mud and grass. Walking away her ugly sob story we're heard. She sound like a infant.
"Mama..?" Eri let out between sobs. "Yes baby?" "Can I have cuddles and kisses?" She got silent after the question. I seat her on the counter connected in the bath room. I dressed her wound and gave her a flurry of kisses all over her face.
"Anything for my baby."
"I love you mama."
"I love you too baby.."

____________
Ok! So, I deeply apologize for the wait and appreciate you patience as I was typing up this chapter! I hope you all enjoyed This chapter and I'll hopefully have the next one out sooner!