Nightmare

You got up, well more so attempted Bakugo had a tight hold on you are Todoroki's arms laid across your frame. 'How cliche is this?' You have a sight and continued to be persistent on getting out of their holds. You felt a nose duffle into the crook of you neck. Todoroki's lips were pressed against your forehead is a gentle manner. You closed your eyes allowing the dream world to take you back.

You were running, from what? You didn't care and didn't want to know. "HES COMING FOR YOU!" A raspy and shrill voice shrieked. You ran faster. You heard thumping. Something grabbed your ankle. You slammed to the ground. It dragged you back as you clawed at the ground. You flipped so you back was in the ground,kicking at the thing. You looked up. A man was standing there, a mask hiding he face as something pulled you toward him. His mask slid off his face and dropped to the ground. His teeth. No humane or animal had teeth like those. Sharp. Jagged. Bloody, like fresh bloody was lathered onto them. You were feet away from him.
"NO!!"

You jumped up in a cold sweat, Bakugo and todoroki were gone. Only izuku was standing there, well sitting and reading a book. He sat it down and came to sit next to you. "You alright sweetheart?" He asked his big eyes boring into you. "What does it look like Sherlock?!" You stood up and immediately you legs felt like jello. You grabbed the banister to steady yourself, the room was spinning, it was hard to breath. 'Are the wall shrinking?' You hands were shaking terribly. "No, lay down I'll get you a bath running." Izuku stood up and walked over to your aid. "I don't need you pity nor help!" You spat, malice on your tongue. He simply picked you up and laid you on the bed. You covered you forehead with your hands, your head was throbbing. Maybe that's what the man in your dream was doing, eating your brain, or maybe he was hitting your head with a brick. Over and over and over. You felt picked up and sat in a chair in the bathroom. "One moment please," and with that izuku turned around and tied a thick,velvet cloth around he eyes. He couldn't see. You undressed, feeling light headed and embarrassed he took your hand and slowly helped you into the nice warm bath. "Call if you need me." He walked out, bumping into things and stumbling along the way. It cause you to giggle at him. He shut the door and went to read the book again, removing the blind fold of course.
The hot water provided comfort and protection for you, the room stopped spinning, your head felt at ease, you felt like you could breath better than ever before. The room filled with you favorite scent as you relaxed and enjoyed the hot bath. It was all right in the world.

Thanks for reading!! Sorry for the wait!!