𝙼𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚜 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚛𝚘𝚢𝚊𝚕𝚜?!

Your point of view

After everyone was seated including the queens and kings. You look at bakugo who in in the middle at the head of the table with the queen and king. I noticed Izuku's dad wasn't at the table 'Weird' I thought.

Narrators point of view

After a few minutes a huge meal was brought out. Once everyone got their plate You get a small plate and eat. Once you finished a guard brought you back to your room once in their you ran to the bathroom and made your self throw it up...."blegh I hate wasting food but.....-" Just at you were talking to yourself You heard a yell "WHAT ARE YOU- ARE YOU OK?!?" All three boys yelled in unison. "Im fine" You replied standing up wiping the saliva off your chin. You saw on the counter of the sink that there was new toothpaste and a new toothbrush. You brush you teeth after you wash your hands. "Are you sure you're ok?" Izuku asked. "Im sure," you said not even sparing a glance. They left the room after you sit and talked with them. You found out you ate with the most important royals in the land. 'I could have died by staring holy heck...' You thought in disbelief. You got changed into some pjs after a butler brought them to you in one of those little boxes. You read the note that was in the new box. It was a crumpled piece of paper with the words faded and was that "b-blood?!" You whisper yelled/screamed.
The note said
______________________________________
(Y/n M/n L/n)

P̶L̶E̶A̶S̶E̶ G̶E̶T̶ O̶U̶T̶!
𝓽ꫝꫀꪗ ᭙𝓲ꪶꪶ 𝘬𝓲ꪶꪶ ꪗꪮꪊ ꪶ𝓲𝘬ꫀ 𝓽ꫝꫀ ꪮ𝓽ꫝꫀ𝘳𝘴!!!
(They will kill you like the others )
ESCAPE AND LIVE!!!!
______________________________________

There wad so much dried blood you couldn't read the rest you hid it under your pillow and laid down. And went to sleep like a poor crying whimpering and shaking puppy. 'A-Am I going to die?...' you thought before going into a deep sleep.

Then you heard a knock.