a new friend

You walked around the castle to get more familiar with all the twists and turns, corners, rooms, and halls. Eri stayed by your side for a while until Izuku came to get her. He said he was taking her to the gardens for a picnic. You reluctantly let her go.
It had been days now, and no words from any family. Until today
A small parcel was laid on your bedside table.
You finally walked back into your chambers after hours of walking.
The three newly kinds were out of the castle, beside Izuku. He preferred to stay and spend time with the small girl, Eri. You sat in the side of the bed, she cover felt like a heavenly cloud under you. You sat the small parcel on your lap and started to open the particularly unusual box. It was a small brown box, string for a bow, and addressed to you. You pulled the string off. You lied it next to you. You carefully unwrapped the brown paper on the parcel. You slid the lid off the box. You moved the cloth that appeared to be covering something. It was something that looked bulky and small. A ring? No. A pendant? No.
A bloody tooth...? Yes..
You shoved the box off your lap. Gagging at the disgusting sight. In the brief moment of seeing the tooth you saw
Blood
Gum
Cracks
The roots of the tooth
It was disgusting
You stood up and quickly hurried to the bathroom where you repeatedly scrubbed your hands to the point where you might have stripped off some of your beautiful (s/c) skin.
You went out into the hall and looked for a maid, or Butler. You went down down stairs. "Where is everyone today?" You grumbled to yourself. Usually many maid and servents could be found everywhere, however today it was like a ghost town. You went through the parlor when you noticed some one that seemed familiar, bright pink cheeks, brown hair and eyes. You ponder on the girl, until you remember 'Uravity's' you slowly approached the girl.
"Hello, I feel like a have seen you before?" You quiz her.
"Oh!" She spun on her heel to fully turn to face you. She went a little pale. "If I had known your were the soon to be queen, I really would have tried to help you out a little more. I deeply apologize." she pleaded.
"You're fine, you really didn't do anything wrong. I'm (Y/n). " I stuck out my hand.
She looked at me both in fear and confusion. "Queen (Y/n), I would be honored to shake your hand..." She trailed of. "So, what's wrong?" I asked. "Your royalty now. You don't treat royalty like a commoner."
I furrowed my brows a bit. I took her hand in my own and shook it firmly. "Well, this royalty is looking for a friend, hopefully you can help with that?"
Please say yes please say yes
Please
She beamed with how, "gladly! My name is
ochako uraraka. You can call me Uraraka though." She smiled
My first new friend!

_____________________________________
Hello! I know it's been a hot minute, I apologize for that. I've had important things to do recently so I didn't get much spare time. Please let me know and comments concerns or questions you may have!
Thank you