Can't Take My Eyes Off Of You

E.K

Myra and I had another argument today. It's because I want to go to the Halloween party and she didn't want me too. I got the upper hand on this one because I managed to walk away. I haven't even cried and I'm now at the Halloween party. I decided to dress as a ghostbuster. I love ghostbusters.

Stanley is dressed as Peter Pan whilst Patty is dressed as Wendy. Beverly is dressed as Daphne from Scooby Doo and her friend Kay is dressed as Velma. Ben is dressed as a pirate. Bill is dressed as Woody from toy story and Audra is dressed as Jessie. Richie is dressed as pokemon trainer and his boyfriend Connor just has devil horns and a red T-shirt on.

Connor and Richie made it official a few days ago and I felt my stomach knot in jealousy. I think I'm slowly coming to accept the fact I have feelings for Richie. I'm still not 100% sure of my sexuality. I just know I'm not straight like I thought. God my mom would hate me.

Richie hasn't looked at me all night. I'm stood alone, nursing a drink. Richie's drunk and it's obvious as he's sloppily dancing with Connor. Connor is laughing and I feel angry. Stanley is making out with Patty in the corner of the room and Bill is talking with Audra. Ben and Beverly are dancing with Kay and I feel alone. Maybe I shouldn't have come here tonight after all. I clearly offended Richie the other week by accident. I didn't mean to. I really didn't.

Good old fashioned lover boy by Queen comes on and I make eye contact with Richie. He smiles at me a little and I go to smile back, but the moment is ruined when Connor pecks him on the lips. I shouldn't feel jealous. I'm in a relationship. I have a girlfriend. Maybe that's also a problem. I have a girlfriend. I'm pretty sure I'm gay. I'm gay and I have a girlfriend. OH MY GOD I'M GAY! I have to go somewhere else. I can't breathe.

R.T

I look over Connor's shoulder and watch as Eddie rushes out of the house. I excuse myself and follow him. Maybe I can get an apology out of him. I gasp as cold air hits me as I step outside. I'm quite drunk, actually. I find Eddie sat on the curb of the side walk. I sit down next to him and he's doing some breathing exercises.

"Everything okay?" I ask. He has the same look on his face as he did that day in the coffee shop when I came out.

"Yeah." He replies and we sit awkwardly before he speaks again." I'm really sorry for the other day, Richie. I really do accept you. I'm actually super proud that you've accepted yourself."

"Thanks." I say and I can see he's being genuine. He starts biting his nails and I watch him for a while, almost admiring him. God I love him so much. I want him to know that but I don't want him to be scared off.

"Can you walk me back to my dorm? I don't really wanna be here." Eddie asks and I nod. We stand up and head back inside. We tell the others I'm taking Eddie back to his dorm and they all nod.

"You will come back, right?" Connor asks and I nod. He kisses me quickly and I swear I see Eddie glare at him. He looks almost jealous.

Eddie and I take a slow and silent walk back to the dorm block. He's biting his nails and my hands are shoved into the pockets of my jeans. The walk doesn't take too long and soon we're in the building, walking to Eddie's dorm.

"Would you like a drink?" He asks as we enter his dorm. It's really clean. I've never been in it before. He had a small double bed like me, except he's made his and I haven't.

"Sure. Whatcha got?" I ask and Eddie goes over to the fridge, pulling out two cans of beer. Eddie Kaspbrak has broken rules. I'm shocked. He's underage. To be fair, I illegally get alcohol all the time but it's different because Eddie is a goodie two shoes.

"Here you go." Eddie says, handing it to me. Then he plays some music on his record player. I grin as Can't Take My Eyes Off Of You by Frankie Valli and the four seasons plays.

"Care to dance?" I ask after finishing my drink in three gulps. Eddie chuckles and places his beer down. I wrap my arms around his waist and he wraps his around my neck. He's smiling and his heart is racing. He has a small blush mixed in with his freckles and he looks so damn cute.

"I love you, baby. And if it's quite alright. I need you, baby. To warm the lonely night. I love you, baby. Trust in me when I say." He mumbles along to the song and he isn't a bad singer.

"Oh, pretty baby. Don't bring me down, I pray. Oh, pretty baby." I join in and Eddie smiles."Now that I've found you, stay. And let me love you, baby. Let me love you!"

We continue to dance together and laugh slightly. We're so comfortable together. I'm so glad we're okay again. I've really missed him. I love him so much. I want him to know. I really do. But I don't want to lose him. Trust me to fall for a straight guy.

"You're just too good to be true. Can't take my eyes off of you. You'd be like Heaven to touch. I wanna hold you so much. At long last, love has arrived. And I thank God I'm alive. You're just too good to be true. Can't take my eyes off you." We sing together as we dance and I feel like I'm confessing my love for him without doing so." I love you, baby. And if it's quite alright I need you, baby. To warm the lonely night. I love you, baby. Trust in me when I say. Oh, pretty baby. Don't bring me down, I pray. Oh, pretty baby. Now that I've found you, stay. Oh, pretty baby. Trust in me when I say. Oh, pretty baby!"

The song ends and we still continue to dance as the silence of the song changing fills the room. Eddie glances at me and I try not to stare at his lips. We slowly stop swaying and he stands on his tiptoes, pressing his lips gently against mine. What the fuck? Before I can kiss back, he pulls away, eyes wide and blushing.

"I-I'm sorry. I-was that wrong of me? I-" He stammers and I just step foreword and kiss him deeply as Africa by Toto starts to play. I feel his tongue slip in my mouth and I chuckle as I run my hands through his hair. It's a hungry kiss at first. Desperate. We both clearly want this.

Then Eddie starts unbuckling my belt and I nod, letting him know I want to do this. I undo his ghostbusters costume and he sighs slightly, keeping within our kissing rhythm. Then the unimaginable happens.

Sorry Rachel,  but your baby brother just lost his innocence.