Ending 2, part 2

R.T

This whole situation is fucked. First, Mike lied to us to get us here. Secondly, Beverly has seen us all die. Thirdly, Stan almost didn't come. Fourthly, we have to go fight a demon sewer clown and lastly, all of my feelings for Eddie are back and I don't know what to do. So, I'm lying in bed in my room at the townhouse, staring at the ceiling. I've had so much to drink but the feelings are still there. This is not good.

I jump as there's a knock on my door so I get up and walk over to it, opening it up. It's Eddie and he looks miserable. I let him in and he sits on the edge of my bed.

"I cannot do this again." He says and I sit beside him." I can't go and fight a clown...I'm not the same as I was when we were thirteen."

"Yeah, I know how you feel." I say with a slight chuckle. He fiddles with his wedding ring and I feel a twinge of jealousy in my stomach." What does your wife look like?"

"Not important." Eddie says with a blush.

"Come on, I wanna see if Eddie Kaspbrak managed to pull a smoking hot woman!" I say and he lets out a raspy laugh whilst digging in his pocket for his phone.

"This is Myra." He says and he shows me a photo of them on vacation somewhere. He does not look happy and she looks like his mom. She also seems familiar.

"Holy shit I thought that was your mother." I say. Eddie turns his phone off and places it back into his pocket with a sigh." Sorry."

"I-no, it's fine. You're right. I just...I'm not happy. I haven't been for years. Since I transferred colleges I've been miserable and feeling like I was missing someone in my life. A person I truly loved but I can't remember." Eddie explains and I know exactly how he feels." I'm gonna file for divorce."

"Sure. Yeah...if it makes you happy." I say and Eddie nods and smiles. I jump down off of the bed and go to the radio, finding a station and putting on some music.

"Oh god I haven't heard this song in years." Eddie chuckles as Can't Take My Eyes Off Of You begins to play. I smirk and he smiles.

"Wanna dance?" I ask, holding my hand out or him to take. He chuckles and slips his hand into mine, getting off of the bed.

It feels familiar, his arms around my shoulders, mine around his waist, him with his head leaning on my chest as we dance. I allow myself to smile, even if I am scared he can  hear my heart beating rapidly.

"I love you, baby. And if it's quite alright. I need you, baby. To warm the lonely night. I love you, baby. Trust in me when I say." He mumbles along to the song and he isn't a bad singer.

"Oh, pretty baby. Don't bring me down, I pray. Oh, pretty baby." I join in and Eddie smiles."Now that I've found you, stay. And let me love you, baby. Let me love you!"

We continue to dance together and laugh slightly. We're so comfortable together. I've really missed him. I love him, so much, and I wish he could know just how much but I don't want to scare him away. I've only just got him back. I can't lose him.

"You're just too good to be true. Can't take my eyes off of you. You'd be like Heaven to touch. I wanna hold you so much. At long last, love has arrived. And I thank God I'm alive. You're just too good to be true. Can't take my eyes off you." We sing together as we dance and I feel like I'm confessing my love for him without doing so." I love you, baby. And if it's quite alright I need you, baby. To warm the lonely night. I love you, baby. Trust in me when I say. Oh, pretty baby. Don't bring me down, I pray. Oh, pretty baby. Now that I've found you, stay. Oh, pretty baby. Trust in me when I say. Oh, pretty baby!"