chapter 22

TW: MENTIONS OF SUICIDAL THOUGHTS

sapnaps pov
sapnap laid in his bed after him and george had gotten back from their long road trip to his place.
"george can't do anything, i won't l-let him try and leave me."
sapnap cried while staring at his ceiling.
"i w-wont let him"
sapnap fell asleep, when he woke up in the morning he heard george downstairs. sapnap walked downstairs and greeted george.
"hey george !! want me to make some breakfast ?"
"hey sapnap, and if you want i could cook"
"ok sure !!"
sapnap waited for george to cook. when george was done cooking, sapnap and him sat at the table and ate.
"george ?"
"what is it dude ?"
"you know how last night you said you wanted to kill yourself ? i'm always here for you if you need someone"
"can i vent ?"
"go ahead"
"it's just, everything is so hard. i don't know how to explain this lightly, but i've tried to k-kill myself 4 times and it's all been in the past year. and so i've been suffering in silence, but the way you reacted when we found dream just switched something in me and i knew i should confide in someone. sapnap, ever sense i've been diagnosed with depression everything got worse. i don't know how i'm supposed to live on when i have nothing to live for. god this probably sounds so dumb. anyways honestly sapnap, i wish i was dead and i'd rather be dead. none of my meds are working and i j-just d-dont know what to do. it's like i'm drowning and can't swim up. it's getting to much for me and i don't know how much longer i can hold on. sapnap what am i supposed to do ? i'm so scared, i don't want to die but it's my only option. i'm so sorry sapnap. no one would even care if i left"
sapnap sat in shock.
"george, i love you and i'd care if you left. so would everyone on the smp, your mom, your fans. it's gonna get better. i promise, just please don't leave me please george don't leave. i love you so much, and now dream might be able to marry you one day. if you can't live for yourself live for dream, he'd be heartbroken.
george hugged sapnap and cried into his arms.
dreams pov
"jeez this sucks"
dream sat in the common room reading. he was bored out of his mind and wanted to go home with george and sapnap. although dream was excited considering he got to call someone today. he knew george and sapnap were together so he was going to call george. a couple hours passed, though to dream it felt like days maybe months. he finally got to call george and sapnap.
"hey sapnap and george !!"
"hey dude", sapnap said
"hey dream !! i love you"
"i love you too george"
the 3 talked for a bit but then dream had to go.
"bye guys !! i love you george"
dream knew that he needed to get better for sapnap and george, he had to get better.
word count: 525
a/n
sry it took soooo long