chapter 26

dreams pov
"yes !! a million times yes"
george slid the ring onto dreams finger. dream kissed george and started crying. george and dream and sapnap (although it was probably awkward for sapnap) all walked to a nice restaurant to celebrate. they got seated and after a bit of waiting a waiter came and took their orders, dream ordered a salad but he didn't plan on eating any of it. when the food came dream stared down at his plate then up at george.
"i gotta try for him", he thought to himself as he took a bite of his salad.
he looked up at george and smiled, george smiled back.
"i love you george"
"i love you too"
dream looked at sapnap, who was laughing at them, dream rolled his eyes at sapnap. when they were all done they payed and got a taxi back to dream and georges place. dream, george, and sapnap started trying to plan dream and georges wedding. later that night all of they boys went to their bedrooms (dream and george went to the same one ooooh). dream watched the clock tick by.
1:03 am
1:38 am
2:07 am
2:21 am
dream started crying silently.
"he-he's gonna realize that i-i'm just a good for nothing horrible fiancé and he-he's gonna l-leave me.", dream thought to himself.
dream got up, walked into his bathroom, and locked the door.
tw suicidal thoughts, sh

he stared at his many bottles of pills, he could just end it all but he wouldn't. he couldn't break george or sapnap like that, not again. he looked all over his bathroom for a razor, if he couldn't end the pain he had to numb it someway. after a good time he finally found a razor that wasn't taken by either sapnap or george. he sat on his floor and brought the razor to his wrist and cut his skin deeply.
1
2
3
4
dream stared at his sliced wrist and broke down on the floor of his bathroom. dream ended up passing out on the floor, when he woke up he was praying that it wasn't late. dream checked his phone for the time.
6:21 am
dream jumped up, bandaged his cuts, and walked back into his and georges room to get changed to his relief george was sleeping. dream got changed and went downstairs to make some tea. dream drank his tea and sat down at his computer to do some editing, the second before he sat down he collapsed on the floor.
"dream, dream !! wake up, are you ok ??", sapnap yelled
dream got up.
"what the fuck..?", dream mumbled
"dream, are you ok ?? you just passed out", sapnap said, "do you need some water ?"
"no i'm fine"
"like hell you are !!"
"drop it sapnap"
"no"
"i said fucking drop it !!", dream said right before he collapsed again.
word count 485
a/n
THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR 14k READS THATS INSANE THANK YOU