chapter 29

georges pov
george and dream were having the first dance at their reception party, although george thought dream was off. they were all having a ton of fun, and the cake was really good.
"hey george i'll be right back !!", dream said to george
"ok !!", george replied
it had been almost 20 minutes so karl, george, and sapnap and went looking for him. they checked all of bathrooms and ended up walking around the entire convention center.
"do you think he's on the rooftop ?", karl suggested, "he told me he loves sitting on rooftops"
"i guess we could check but i don't see why he would go up there, it's fucking freezing"
"fair, but let's at least check"
they walked around the convention center a bit more to get to the roof access stairs. they went up the stairs and, they didn't see dream on the rooftop. they started to head back down the stairs when george looked back up and saw a silhouette on the other side of the rooftop.
"hey guys i think that's dream, let's go ask what he's doing up here"
they walked over to dream and they heard him crying.
"dream w-what are you doing up here ? are you ok ?", karl asked
tw suicidal thoughts

dream turned around and made eye contact with george, "i'm sorry, but i don't think this life is for me"
it hit all three of the boys why dream was up on the roof.
"get away from the edge dream. now.", sapnap said concerned
"sorry, but i'm ok with my fate. george at least you had a husband for a bit right ?", dream laughed
karl and sapnap ran up too dream and tried to pull him off of the edge.
"dream, get off the god damn edge", george yelled at him
dream threw a paper at george, "read that"
dreams pov
dream was going to end it all. although it had  been delayed but he knew he was going to do it, he had to.
"i love you all so much, it wasn't your fault"
"dream no-"
tw suicide

and with that dreams life was cut short, his last words being, "some people deserve happy endings, i am not one of those people. i hope you will remember me. tell the fans i love them, tell tommy and tubbo, tell quackity and antfrost, tell bad and skeppy. tell everyone i love them. i love you."
and with that georges life was shattered.
word count 415

a/n another chapter out 2nite because short chapter :)