chapter 21

TW MENTIONS OF ED AND SUICIDAL THOUGHTS

dreams pov
sapnap and george had just left to go to their hotel for a bit and do some stuff so dream was stuck in his room bored. his phone was blowing  up with notifications from the smp server so he was about to check it.
wilbur soot- wait what ? dream i'm always here for you whenever, and that goes for all of you.
big man tommy- are you ok ?????
badboyhalo- are you ok now muffin head ?
tubbo :D- omg dream what ?? if you need someone i'm here for you.
purpled- hey man i'm always here for you
technoblade never dies- i'm here aswell !! you don't need to suffer in silence
dream- thank you guys. it means a lot, i'm alright now. i'm going to be in a mental hospital for a month starting 2morrow so i won't be responding.
dream looked at his phone and cried, he didn't remember this many people caring about him.
-time skip dream gets put into the mental hospital-
dreams pov
"god this sucks, i really don't wanna be here"
dream got some paper and started venting.
i'm so dumb, i'm so dumb. i attempted and everyone is worried now. but i wish i didn't make it. i'm not good enough for anyone and they'd move past me in a week. i'm not skinny enough, i wish i was skinnier. no one loves me, no one loves me. i just need to shout at something, anything. i just wish i was dead i just wish i was skinnier. maybe then people would like me. maybe then. i just want to jump off a bridge. and maybe i will when i leave this horrible place. i'm past getting help, it's too late for me. it's too late. i could try and get better and live a life with george, but it's too hard it's too hard. i'm so done with this, i'm so done. why can't i be skinnier. i'd starve myself until i died if it meant i'd be skinny. no one loves me i'm such a bad horrible monster and i should die.
when dream was done he ripped it to shreds and threw it away.
georges pov
"hey crazy idea"
"what is it george ?"
"you live close right ?"
"i love 13 hours away dumbass"
"we have a month till he gets out right ?"
"mhm"
"why don't we drive to ur house hang there for a couple of weeks then come back ? and we could stream together. like we could do just chatting streams or you could speedrun !!"
"i'm down !!"
"idea, what if we go to the airport and get a rental car ?"
"is that even allowed ? we got here weeks ago"
"who cares ?"
"fair enough"
george and sapnap walked to the airport considering it was only 13 blocks away. they got a car and went over to kroger.
"let's get some snack before we leave"
"ok, can we get some monsters sapnap ?"
"yeah sure"
sapnap and george left the store 20
minutes later, and got into the car. they drove for a few hours, blasting music. george turned down the music a bit.
"sapnap.."
"are you ok ?"
"do i answer that honestly ?"
"yeah"
"then no. i've been feeling suicidal recently and i don't know how to deal with it"
"listen to me george, your not leaving me nor are you going to try attempting suicide. we all love you and dream is going to be fine. please don't do anything bad"
"i won't.."
"promise ?"
"promise."
george turned the music back up and they had a hell of a good time the ride to sapnaps house, george could tell that sapnap was worried about him though and he felt bad.

word count 626
a/n
if you haven't read the a/n before this chapter read it !!