chapter 11

TW: SUCICDAL THOUGHTS
georges pov
george was so excited, he was gonna see dream in a few days.
"sapnap my flight is in 2 days !!"
"yea i know, i'm really excited to see him"
"what if he doesn't wanna see us ?"
"don't worry he will be happy i promise"
"ok.."
"wanna stream with me in 20 george ?"
"yeah"
george set up the stream and him and sapnap started.
"hey chat !!", sapnap said.
"hi chat !!"
"ok so today we are going to see who can beat the game first"
"mhm"
"3..2..1", both of them said.
around a hour later they both finished speedrunning it, a couple hours after that the finished up the stream.
"ok chat bye !!"
"bye bye chat !!"
"george"
"yeah ?"
"what do you think we should do when we get to see dream ?"
"we should bake with him, and go around orlando !!"
"mhm"
"what should we get him for his birthday ?"
"maybe a new headset and keyboard ?"
"yeah sure"
dreams pov
dream sat in his bathroom still crying.
"george i need you but your never going to know that, ill be dead before you do"
dream started writing a note
i'm sorry sapnap and george and bad and skeppy and hell even tommy i'm sorry mom and dad and drista and everyone. by the time you read this i should be dead. it's my time to go and it has been for a while. soon i'll be dead and soon you'll move on. it's just too hard for me to be able to stay here any longer, my mental health is so low and i can't anymore. i'm not good enough for anyone, and i never will be. i'm so sorry and george however you get too read this, i love you please don't forget that i'm in love with you. i'm sorry for the pain that i might cause but i don't care anymore, i've wanted to kill myself sense 11th grade and recently i've gotten to a breaking point. i broke. but i don't know how my fans while react, will they hate me ? i'm so sorry that it had to end up this way but it's the only way now. it's to much, everything is to much and i can't take it. george please remember i only rejected you because i knew i was gonna kill myself in the weeks after, i'm in love with you george. sapnap im sorry you've been my best friend for years and i'm sorry if i make you cry. bad boy halo, i'm sorry i love you dude( as a friend). antfrost i'll miss you, tommy and tubbo i'm sorry. wilbur although i'd never admit it, your songs are good. the rest of you i'm sorry, and thank you for making my last year a good one. when you want to remember me just log onto the smp(mom i might be dead but keep it running for me ?). i love you all so much, don't ever forget that.
dream stared at the note he'd be using in a couple of days.
word count: 512
note i don't condone any of this i just self project when i write.
a/n sorry for shitty chapter i was hit with a big wave of saddness.