chapter 25

dreams pov
TW SUICIDAL THOUGHTS

dream sat on the edge of a roof, looking down at the city below.
"should i jump ?", he thought, "i don't think i can, not yet at least. i need to write a note"
dream sat on the rooftop for a good couple of hours listening to music until he got a phone call from george.
"hey dream, where are you it's late"
"oh i'm just sitting on a rooftop"
"your not gonna do anything...? right ?"
"nope i'm just listening to music."
"oh ok. are you gonna be home soon ?"
"yeah i will"
"ok bye i love you"
- - time skip 4 months - -
georges pov
george sat in him and dreams room. sapnap was visited the two of them because george had something planned that was important that he was helping him with.
"sapnap i was thinking that we could take him somewhere special that he likes ? like that one rooftop"
"oh yeah sure !!!"
sapnap and george started setting up.
dreams pov
dream was PISSED needless to say. sapnap had come to visit him and george and they have been out all day and haven't returned any texts sense 9 am and it was 1 am. well dream wasn't pissed i mean he was but he was more scared. dream went into his room and collapsed onto his bed. the next morning dream woke up at around 8 am and he was starving, so he went to go make some tea. when he was done making the tea he sat down at his pc and started streaming. after a couple hours of streaming he decided to call george and to his surprise he picked up.
"george, what the fuck !! are you ok ?? where the hell have you been"
"oh nothing, anyways will you meet me at the rooftop you like to sit at a lot tonight at seven pm ?", george said, "wear something nice"
"ummm ok ?"
dream looked at his clock and realized it was only 2 pm so he decided to do some editing. dream was sitting at his desk when he really realized how much he loved george, he was so happy that he was with him. dream sat looking at the clock till 6:30 ish and he decided to get ready. he put on something relatively nice and headed out the door. it was about a 15 minute walk to where he was going so he started to walk a bit faster because he really didn't feel like being late to see george. dream was wondering what the hell george and sapnap were gonna do and why he had to be there. when dream arrived he walked up the stairs onto the roof where he saw sapnap and george. george walked up to him, got on one knee and said, "dream, will you marry me ?"
word count 472
a/n
sorry for taking so long i had writers block :(