chapter 29.5

note this is gonna be dreams suicide note. it's gonna be triggering obviously so click off if you feel like it as it's not that important to the storyline.

it's my time. i'm ready. i'm so fucking happy for this. i have a plan and i know what it is. i love you all.

to george- you were my love. hell i died the night we got married. i love you so much and please try and move on. don't follow in my footsteps.

to sapnap- you were my best friend sense i was 12 im gonna miss you bro. ily

to bbh- you always made my day better when i was down. thank you so much for being there for me

to karl- love you man. thank you so much.

to ant- thank you so much ik im gonna miss you.

to drista- i'm sorry

to the smp- i'm sorry, keep it going in my memory please? love you all

to everyone- i'm sorry

everything was getting to hard and it was to much for me to take anymore. it was way to much for me. some people have the ability to get better, i'm not one of those people. ever sense 10th grade i couldn't imagine myself dying to anyone or anything else but me. it's probably gonna hurt some people, but trust me it was better in the long run for me and all of you. i'm happy now. i'm going to be happy now. please for the love of god don't follow in my footsteps. i love you all. i wish i got my happy ending, but i didn't and i guess i was destined for this. i guess it was never meant to be.

(at my funeral don't let my mother come)

a/n
IK DREAM NEVER SAID IT WAS NEVER MEANT TO BE BUT SHHHHHHHH