chapter 28

~time skip~
georges pov
"after all of that planning all of it, i'm going to get married tomorrow", george said to himself as he looked into the mirror, getting ready for the day. george was so happy for this, he was so happy for dream aswell. dream was getting better with the help of the smp, his therapist, and george and sapnap, and george was beyond proud of him. george and dream had been discussing if they were gonna tell the fans that they were getting married, and they decided that they were gonna stream today and tell them. later that day when they finally decided to stream they ended up telling chat.
"so chat me and dream have something we need to tell you all"
georges snd dreams chat was flooding with ideas of what it might be.
"so me and george got together 6ish months ago and i know it doesn't sound like a long time but me and george are getting married next month"
needless to say both of their chats EXPLODED with support. dream and george streamed for a couple hours before getting off and doing some coding.
"dream i love you"
"i love you too george"
"george"
"yeah ?"
"i'm gonna marry you"
dream kissed george.
~the next morning~
dreams pov
dream woke up and jumped out of his bed.
"i'm gonna marry that man", he said while he was hopping into the shower, "i'm gonna marry him"
dream showered then got dressed to go and get coffee with karl. dream and karl met up and had some coffee and hung around the city for a few hours until he had to start getting ready. karl and dream drove to their venue (idk i said this but that one building dream likes to drive to to sit on the rooftop of is the venue. it's a pretty nice one aswell) dream and karl went inside and went to the room where they were gonna get ready. they walked inside and dream saw his groomsman, techno, tommy, and punz. they all started getting their suits on.
(this is what the suits looked like)

(i know it looks shit but shhhh it's fineeeeee)they got their hair done and they finished getting ready

they got their hair done and they finished getting ready.
(id like to point out that georges best man is sapnap and his groomsman are antfrost, fundy, and his brother)
dream and groomsmen walked to where they were supposed to be and dream saw georges groomsmen on the other side. dream saw george walk down the aisle holding his fathers hand while here comes the bride played in the background
"this is the moment i've been waiting for, it's finally happening after all of these years"
george made it to where his groomsmen where and the priest started talking.
"do you take george davidson to be your lawfully wedded husband ?"
"i do"
"do you take clay [last name] to be your lawfully wedded husband ?"
"i do"
dream blushed.
"you may kiss the groom"
dream and george kissed.
502 words