chapter 13

TW SUICIDAL THOUGHTS
georges pov
george woke up really early for his flight to orlando, george walked to his bathroom and washed his face. 30 minutes later he got out of his shower and got dressed. he ran out his door with his luggage in his hand and he got in his car, he drove to the airport.
"so if my flight leaves at 8, and i'll get there at 6:45 then will i make the flight ? ok so i'll also get there at like 4 pm dreams time, sapnaps gonna get there at like 4:15 dreams time. also we're meeting at that one target to buy dream a cake, also i need to buy wrapping paper for my present for him. is he gonna like a new headset and keyboard ? i hope he does. i'm really excited to see him, is it gonna be awkward though after he rejected me ?", george thought as he pulled into the airport.
he checked in and went over to the line for the security check, after he went through security he had 15 minutes before he needed to board the plane so he got some coffee and then sapnap called him.
"hey george your about to get on your flight right ?"
"mhm"
"ok my flight leaves a lot later haha"
"why are you up it's like 3 am for you"
"i don't know"
"ok i gotta go bye sapnap haha"
"bye"
dreams pov
dream sat and looked at his PC that he smashed out of anger, dream stared at all the shards of glass on his floor and his entire PC just broken.
"do i even clean this up ? it's not like it'd matter i'll be dead soon, and i don't want to clean on my last birthday anyways"
dream got in his car and drove to Publix to get some ice cream, when he got home he ate some ice cream, watched TV, and cried. dream walked into his bathroom and stared at his pill bottles.
"should i ?"
dream grabbed a bottle.
357 words
a/n sorry for short chapter