-Twenty Three-

{Natasha}

I texted Izzy that Jackson and I were boarding his jet and that I'd give her a call after we get settled later on.

The other day after Jackson left, I sat down and had a very therapeutic talk with Izzy. At first, it started with what broke out in vip and the entire night after with Jackson. I told her that I'd most likely be calling to quit later that day, to which she then balled her eyes out in response.

We hugged and cried it out for a few minutes, then finished the rest of our blunt with extremely blood shot eyes. Izzy sat right next to me when I called to quit, and we had a great rest of the day celebrating my departure from the place.

She also helped me pack for this trip that shook my nerves tremendously, but still excited me more than anything. I couldn't seem to wipe a smile off of my face lately. Around Jackson, life just felt surreal.

His jet was of course extremely nice with a very professional crew. We were embarking on this journey early in the day so we could arrive around the late evening. The sun hadn't even began rising, and I was in a comfortable track suit ready to go back to bed.

I stayed close to Jackson since I had no choice but to. He explained to me how he chose this jet because every seat mimicked one in a high class commercial plane. Everyone had their own pod with room to lay out, watch tv, and eat.

Unfortunately, Jackson and I weren't small enough to share one, but he made sure we stayed across from one another.

The flight started with alright turbulence when we first took off, then shortly transitioned into smooth sailing. I curled up in my pod while staring out the window and listening to an r&b playlist of mine.

My body felt an insane sense of tranquility. Not only was I staring at the alternating skyline, but my limbs were beginning to tingle as well. Izzy, my generous pot head best friend, made me a few edibles for the terrible anxiety I get while flying. I love traveling but if I could teleport I would. Flying always puts my nerves on end no matter what plane I take, but how the hell else am I supposed to get there?

I sighed heavily before falling asleep to the rhythm of my music and the mesmerizing sunrise.

-

I don't recall how long I was asleep when I awoke. I dozed off on top of my phone that vibrated like crazy under my ear. Still high, eyes unbelievably dreary, and body still buzzing.

I checked my phone with stinging eyes to see multiple texts from Jackson.

J<3: Everyone's asleep

J<3: meet me in the bathroom baby

J<3: I need you so badly..

Jackson's horny texts were sent three minutes ago, and I couldn't tell if he was back in his pod by now or not.

All of a sudden, my fatigue got washed away by the puddle in my panties. I became aroused quickly at the thought of doing it on the jet with Jackson.

His own jet at that.

I secretly had a thing for public sex. It's one of my go to categories when it comes to porn. Although I'm interested in it , I've never tried it.