-Ten

A/n: NGA stands for Natasha's name. It's how things are monogrammed. First name initial, last name initial, middle name initial. 

{Jackson}

"Look who's finally back from their date!" Pierce yelled as soon as I walked through the door.

After another long night with Natasha my balls were aching and stomach twisting. At first the goal in mind was to sweep her straight into my bed. That is until I realized she stood out from the other women ive had in the past.

I'm fully engrossed in her mind and body. Ive barely scraped the surface of what goes on in that beautiful little head. She didn't see me for money, or a trophy hookup that could be showed off to all of her friends. She also is my first woman of color, and now I see why they say "The darker the berry the sweeter the juice."

She has everything a man can want and need from the looks of it.

The rest of the boys in the recreational room encouraged Pierce's antics. They usually patted me on the back after I brought home a new 'toy'.

I planned on showing my life to Natasha soon, but the chance that other men in the house would find her attractive as well held me back.

"Shut up," I groaned while pouring myself a glass of jack Daniels.

"So where is she man? Did y'all already do the dirty? Don't tell us you didn't bring her home," Pierce kept poking.

I couldn't get mad at Pierce for prying into my love life since I tend to brag after a hook up, yet I did anyways.

They took my silence as an answer and began to chuckle amongst themselves.

"Every day you make me wanna put a bullet in your chest.." I grumbled into my glass.

Even the boys over by the pool table were snickering. Distaste for my own crew began to sprout and I had to leave before I did something irrational.

"She's a stripper bro, how long could it take to-" I sent my fist flying into Pierce's jaw before he could finish his sentence.

Everyone at the card table got up and backed away. They were about to let us settle our differences once again, except this time I wasn't looking to fight Pierce. Just shut him the hell up.

I picked up my glass and snatched the rest of the bottle off of the table on my way out. Not before shooting everyone a bird first.

|||

The following day I set out to pick up the roses I put in for Natasha. After each occasion that I see her, I want to thank her with flowers that matched whatever she wore. Jewelry is more my thing but I don't think we're at that level yet.

I thanked my florist Savanna, a sweet elderly lady with hair white as snow. Despite her age she did magnificent work, and I could never thank her enough for my sudden orders.

I breezed past security at Natasha's building. The clock stuck noon just as I dropped in, and I already had a feeling she would be sound asleep by the time I arrived since there was no answer at the door. She had work later on tonight that I planned on stopping by as well. Whenever I'm available I want to spend it with her. Not in a house full of testosterone packed men who barely know left from right.