-Thirty Nine-

{Natasha}

In the span of another week, I returned to the club, replaced all of Jackson's men with my fathers, and lived my life as if my 'boyfriend' didn't break up with me by ghosting me.

Izzy, of course, became a great source for distractions. She selflessly stood by my side every chance she could with a blunt, a bottle, or dragging me to the club to practice new routines. I appreciated her for not allowing me to sulk in self pity and distress.

I stared at my attire for the night. Reluctantly, all of my clients returned with deep pockets and hungry eyes. On my Instagram story I posted a poll for the color I should wear tonight. Between purple and black, purple won, so I had on a stringy two piece set that only covered my nipples and crotch.

My clear 9 inch stilettos clacked promptly against the floor as I made my way back to the stage. On my way out I ran into Izzy who just got let on break.

"Sorry girly, didn't mean to scare you," she apologized since the door almost hit me on her way in.

"You're good gurl," I waved off.

"Hey after this I say we go to ihop. I'm starving," she suggested.

"Fine by me," I shrugged.

I smiled as I heard her cheer to herself on my way out.

Now on week two at the club I no longer have to split my earnings with boss, and he moved me to VIP the following week.

I observed the smaller section in search for some potential clients, and smiled to myself after seeing a few new faces.

Once back on stage, I completely let go of all my worries and fell into the groove of the music. Pole dancing physically took away my stress and allowed me to just unplug from everything for a few short minutes.

Tonight there weren't any solos but I still had the most men taking a look at me. My ass wiggled around the cool rod before I graciously bent all the way over and gave everyone a smile from in between my legs.

Their faces became a blur through the money shower they let pour on me, and I basked in my own glory while finishing up my routine.

While continuing to do what I love, a faint whistle from one of the guards by the stage caught my attention. His eyes were big as he motioned for me to come speak to him as soon as possible.

I cut my dance short so I could begin scooping up all of my money. Three hefty stacks later I had secured them with extra rubber bands on my wrists and thanked everyone for their time before exiting stage right.

"It better be important Gino," I warned, aggravated that I couldn't even finish my full thirty minutes.

"Boss said there's someone in a private dance room that needs to see you, now."

"I don't do private dances."

I didn't feel comfortable enough yet to do special dances for some of my clients. As much as I hate to say it, Jackson ghosting me affected my confidence greatly, yet a part of me still hoped he'd come back around. Either way, I didn't feel ready to enter that part of my craft again.