-Twenty Six-

{Natasha}

"Wake up princess," a familiar voice cooed in my ear as my lazy eyes peeled open.

Luckily the room was still being shielded from the sun's rays since the curtains were tightly drawn. The digital clock flashed eight am. The wedding wasn't until ten am but we all needed time to get ready.

"Good morning," I smiled sleepily back to him.

Jackson didn't care about morning breath or boundaries at this early hour. His rough hands pulled my naked body closer into his. We both slept bare peacefully by one another last night.

With one hand caressing my ass and the other in the curvature of my waist, Jackson began pecking every inch of my skin he could find.

"Baby please," I whined while trying to turn away from his affectionate attack. As much as it tingled my toes and warmed my heart, I wasn't in the mood to mix our tangy tongues.

"Mm I like when you beg," he teased, continuing to do as he pleased.

Me pushing his chest turned into Jackson getting his way completely. He slid on top of me and easily overpowered my limbs. His hands were tangled in mine pinning down my arms, and I had no choice but to keep my legs apart since he was in between them.

"You're very hard headed, has anyone ever told you that?" Jackson rasped in my ear as his torso hovered over my chest. I could feel our body heat radiate as the sexual tension began to rise, along with his shaft growing against my stomach.

"Yep, that's why a hard head makes a soft ass," I rasped back in his ear, then pulled his hips down so our cores pressed together.

Jackson shivered as his dîck rested against my welcoming lips. I smirked and took his weak point to my advantage, then quickly pushed him off of me and slipped out of bed.

A second later a slap rattled against my ass and a gasp left my lips.

"You damn right.." I heard him mumble, but I kept acting unfazed while continuing towards the bathroom.

-

{Jackson}

It's hard not to wonder what I was doing before I found Natasha every time I look at her.

How could I ever find someone more stunning than her?

Ill never ever even consider letting her be someone else's!

"So, how do I look baby?" Natasha's angelic voice questioned again, snapping
me out of my adoring gaze.

"Absolutely stunning, beautiful," I reassured while going to pull her in for another addicting kiss.

The dress she wore hugged her nicely, and the nude color against her gorgeous skin wowed me to my core. This same woman could wear a trash bag though and I'd still find her just as pretty.

"Babe stoppp.. you're gonna stain your lips," she halted my kisses to wipe her cocoa colored lipgloss off of my lips.

"I don't care. They feel a bit chapped don't you think?" I went for another kiss.