-Twenty Five-

{Natasha}

I finished my last sip of wine for the night while watching another movie. I surprisingly trusted Jackson enough to where I wouldn't have to wallow in my anxious thoughts until he gets back.

I'd be lying if I said I didn't miss him while he was gone though.

My head felt foggy as I succumbed to the alcohol I had room-serviced to our room. I attempted to save at least half the bottle for Jackson, but when two a.m. rolled around and I hadn't heard him come in yet, I gave up.

After a quarter till four a.m. I was completely wasted with a full belly while laying in our hotel bed singing off-key with the tv. Nothing but the plush hotel robe covered my naked body, and my hair hung off the edge of the bed as I swung my legs playfully to the music.

I finally heard the satisfying sound of the lock click and soon picked up on his heavenly scent like a wild animal.

"Hello my pretty girl," Jackson smiled as he sat his keys down and walked over to me.

He greeted me with a few short kisses to the lips. I took those seconds to inhale for any traces of a feminine scent unnoticeably, but got nothing but cigar smoke and a faint metallic smell.

"Hiii," I drunkenly sang back.

As he walked away to the bathroom he pulled off his coat and threw it over a chair. I debated whether or not to ask him about his night.

I came to the conclusion that the conversation could be saved for when I'm sober. Right now, I could only think about one thing, and it's what laid in his pants.

"Heyyy... come lay with me," I pouted, chin in my hands and feet swinging behind me.

Jackson thankfully left the door open as he peeled his shirt off. I practically drooled on myself while watching his muscles flex as he removed his jewelry.

"Let me shower angel, and I'll be right with you," he reassured, starting the shower in the process.

My body couldn't wait any longer to feel his, and the liquor began begging me to chase after my prize.

Jackson stripping down to his cute little bare ass that I got glimpses of was enough motivation. I sighed and stumbled to my feet. The steam off of the water prohibited the stall glass from being see through, so Jackson thankfully didn't see my drunk ass sneaking up on him.

I entered the bathroom while sliding off my robe with ease. It pooled around my ankles before I stepped out of it, and my body immediately became engulfed in goosebumps. I swooped a clip off of the counter to hold my hair up and took a deep breath before getting any closer.

I tapped the foggy glass to grab Jackson's attention. Not a second later his large hand smeared the barrier and allowed us to see face to face.

"Can I join?"

He smirked , looked me up and down, and reluctantly opened the stall door for me to step in.

"You couldn't wait for me baby?" Jackson took me into his wet arms, spinning us around so I could be under the warm water instead.

His jet black hair was slicked back and dripping with water while a few suds sat on his broad shoulders.

"Nope," I smiled and pulled him in for a kiss.