-Thirteen-

{Natasha}

"I did.. but the one I'm looking at now is even better," I smirked while closing the doors behind me.

"Come here beautiful," Jackson sat up slightly with open arms.

He didn't have to tell me twice. I straddled his lap to pull him in for a kiss. Our lips danced passionately against one another's as his hands roamed my figure. I moaned here and there when he'd kneed the fat of my ass with his fingers.

"Let me see what you have on under this baby," Jackson rasped in my ear, kissing my sweet spot shortly after the demand.

I quickly slid my dress over my head and tossed it to the side. His face lit up with excitement, but I placed my hands on his chest, halting him from feeling me any further.

"My turn," I bit my lip.

He raised his hands in defense and happily obliged with my order. I peppered kisses down his neck, to his torso, then ending at his waistline. As I teasingly licked his v-line, my hands rubbed up and down his chest.

"Fuck me already.." he grumbled, throwing his arm over his head in an attempt to control his breathing.

Jackson's length strained tightly against his jeans, and I finally started to feel bad for teasing him. I unfastened his belt, undid his pants, and two small taps on his hips were all it took for him to lift up.

I pulled his pants and boxers down all in one motion. Just to be met by a huge surprise sitting under it.

His cock sprang free and slapped against his stomach. I tried to hold back my shock and slight nerves as I took it in my grasp. I had gotten this far and couldn't afford to choke now- literally.

I gathered some saliva and spit on his tip, then watched it trail down to the base where my hand lay. Usually, when I give head, I make it messy, and by the sounds of Jackson's moans, he didn't mind one bit.

"Shit.." he hissed as I took him all in.

His cock slid down the back of my throat while I swirled my tongue against his shaft. I appreciated one of my many blessings, which is no gag reflex. Every bob my head made had Jackson gripping the sheets.

"Fuck Natasha.." he grunted as he gripped my hair tightly.

I removed him from my throat with a saliva-filled cough. While stroking his lubricated shaft, I put some attention on his balls. My tongue swirled around them before taking one in my mouth to suck on.

The filthy move sent him over the edge, and from my angle I watched cum shoot out of his tip. The warm spirts landed a bit of everywhere but I didn't care. All my eyes could focus on were Jackson's tense muscles and clenched shut eyes.

When he finally finished sweat glazed his chest and face. He grabbed me by my throat and pulled me in for a kiss, not caring about the taste of my mouth.

He pushed his tongue further into my mouth while I straddled his waist. I felt him beginning to get hard again under me, and our moment almost escalated until loud pounding came from the door.

"Jackson, bro?! You in here? I'm about to come in!" The familiar voice of pierce yelled.

I stared at Jackson like a deer in headlights while he rolled his eyes.

"Open that door and I'll cut your fucking hand off!" Jackson yelled in response.

"Get dressed," he told me. Then kissed my forehead before sliding me off of his lap.

I held in a groan at the fact that he's blowing me off for his friend. Jackson had no obligation to put me first, but in a moment like that I figured he would.

My dress was back on in no time and I used his bathroom to fix my hair. While touching up my make up I heard the door unlock and the two begin to talk.

"You have to see this."

I peeped through the crack to see Pierce and Jackson both looking at an iPad. Both of their faces had a look of focus, Jackson's more toward anger.

"How the fuck..." Jackson mumbled to himself as he took the iPad from Pierce.

I finished touching up and decided to end my time with Jackson. Izzy's already excited about the details on our day, and Jackson's work seemed to be calling him.

"Oh.. you're still here," Pierce commented when I stepped out.

I gave him a smile then rolled my eyes, to which he did the same back. A laugh threatened to spill from both of us as we looked away from each other.

"Tell a driver to be ready immediately, and give them this address," Jackson scribbled down some numbers on the notepad on his nightstand. Then snatched it off and handed it to Pierce.

"Here. I'll be down to the office in a few."

"Got ya. It was nice seeing you again Natasha," Pierce waved on the way out.

"You too," I waved back.

"My driver is going to take you home. I'm sorry we couldn't finish our date- I mean-"

"No. A date.." I grabbed Jackson's hand to reassure him.

I rose up on my tippy toes to peck his lips. I could tell Jackson has a huge heart that he only showed to a few people, and I admired that about him.

Plus, they do say you're attracted to men that resemble your father, and lifestyle wise? My dad and him are twins.

"Text me when you get home," he opened the car door for me and helped me get in.

"I will," I smiled, and as cliche as it sounds he really did give me butterflies.

"Goodbye Natasha."

"Goodbye Jackson."