-Four-

{Jackson}

Like everyone else, a large part of my knowledge comes from extensive research. This time my studies were focused on one particular person, and that is Natasha Greers.

Once Pierce and I got home and settled our differences, I had him and a few other of my guys help me out. I contacted the owner of the Devil's Den to request some information on Natasha that same night. Her name sounded oddly familiar, and after digging around I shortly found out why.

Her father is someone I despise.

His entire gang's no better than us, but he's the biggest bastard of them all. No one has seen him in years, not since his wife passed. Him hiding is something only a coward would do, because he couldn't even face the group of people that took her life.

I couldn't give a rat's ass for Alexander though, but instead his daughter.

Usually, I get whatever woman I want-whenever I want. All it takes is a simple look and they'll drop their panties in no time. Since I first started being sexually active as a teenager, I've only really tested the waters in my own race. Black women caught my eye, but they intimidated me because I know they are the blueprint to most things in our life today. Their beauty certainly never went unnoticed by me, but their natural independence and caretaking characteristics turned me on intellectually.

Yet I screwed every other race like a jack ass, out of fear of being rejected.

They were a preference of mine that I always felt too scared to pursue, until now.

My body has never yearned for a woman so badly before. Every piece of her body looked delectable when she twirled on stage. My other head full on took control, and is going to lead me right back to that club in search for her.

After speaking with a few of my connections I discovered where she lived. As expected, it's a magnificent penthouse in a prestigious building. I didn't doubt that Natasha lived off of Alexander's money, not one bit. So it made me question why she stripped when I delivered those flowers to her.

"And where are you going?" Pierce asked as he barged into my room.

He is the only other person on the estate besides myself that has access to my room. It's only accessible through the thumb scan lock on my door, and a key pad that only few know the password to.

Even though I fought with pierce the most he's like a brother to me. I'd take a bullet for him if it came down to it, even during times when I want to put one in him.

"Out," I shortly answered.

He wasted his time by wandering all the way to my room. I grabbed my jacket and headed for the door.

"Are you going to look for that chick that you've been stalking?"

Pierce being right is something I hate to admit. The only reason I knew Natasha would be working this Friday is because I asked her boss.

"I'll be back," I left before he could ask any further questions.

My security and I arrived to the club, following the same routine as last time. I greeted Kieth, who warned me not to get into anymore trouble. We joked briefly and I handed him the hefty tip.