Proud of you Sana

Sana was watching Prerana and Sid's interaction. It was not like she was feeling insecure. She trusts him more than herself. She doesn't have a little doubt on his love for her. Their love already has passed through many more difficult situations. Then why she was feeling sad? Why she was feeling hurt?

Sana in mind: Control Sana! You are not going to behave like a fool in front of so many people here. I know my instinct is telling me that Prerana has come here with some motive. I am getting bad vibes. But still, I have to keep calm. I can't let her affect me. Kutti, chhod mere pati ko. Kaise chipak rahi hai? So-called sanskari girl! And why is Sid even reciprocating her? Why you always behave like Sid? Calm down, Sana. I can't run from here too. It will look bad. I have to talk to her nicely.

Prerana has put her hand on Sid's shoulder and Sid has put his hand on her shoulder. They were coming inside. Sid looks at Sana. Her facial expressions were not so good. She was trying to plaster a smile on the face. But Sid could recognise that this smile is fake. He tries to analyse the situation and then he understands his current position. He abruptly leaves Prerana and runs towards Sana. He holds her by the waist.

Sid: Hey Prerana! Meet my beautiful wife, Shehnaaz Gill aur pyaar se Sana.

Sana's face gets lightened up with Sid's gesture.

Prerana: Hi Sana! Oh! So you are that girl who stole my Sid.

Sana frowns with her mention. Sid too gets tensed as he knows about Sana's possessive nature.

Sana: Hi Prerana! Nice to meet you. Your Sid never mentioned about you in two years of our marriage.

Prerana was about to say something when Sid interrupts.

Sid: Prerana, you must be tired. Get fresh. Neha please take her to guest room.

Prerana goes with Neha to guest room. Sana sighs. Sana turns to Sid.

Sana: I will start with dinner preparation.

Sid: Why are you doing this? I have already told you that we will hire some good caterer for some days. You don't have to do this. Your health too is not much fine.

Sana: I am not doing it alone na baba. There are people to help me. This is my family. I love to serve them food made by me. Even Ma and Papa like food made by me.

Sid: You will not listen. Stubborn child! Let me too help you.

Sana: Nautanki mat kar. Tu help nahi karega, mera kaam badhayega.

Sid: You are underestimating capabilities of your husband.

Sana: Oh please! I am very well aware of the capabilities of my husband. Oh no! Actually, only I am very well aware of it.

She winks at him.

Sid: Haye baby! Kya hai be tu? Bas baaton se mujhe turn on kar deti hai. Now, what this poor guy will do?

Sana: Punishment hai. Bye.

Sana calls Radha and run from there.

Sid in mind: Kis baat ki punishment? What I am done now?

During dinner, everyone was at the dinner table. Maids were serving the food to guests. Sid was sitting beside Sana. Prerana has taken a seat in front of Sid intentionally. Sid's Papa was as usual impressed with the food made by Sana. She gives a different unique touch to every simple dish.

Sid's Papa: I am so proud of my daughter in law. Nobody can beat her in cooking. Beta, every freaking day I get more impressed with your cooking skills. And most importantly you have made food for almost 20 people. Still, you managed it so well. We are so lucky.

Sana: Thank you Papa! Par aap kuch jyada tarif kar rahe ho.

Sid's Ma: Badi mushkil se tarif karate hai ye kisi ki. Ask anyone present here. And genuinely, you cook so well.

Everyone starts praising Sana except Prerana. Sid was looking at Sana with pride in his eyes.

Prerana: Yes, you cook good Sana. But then she has much time to work on this skill. She is a housewife. Whàt a big deal if she makes good food. I am so busy in my life. I work as a head fashion designer in a reputed fashion brand. I hardly get time to do such domestic things. And if you have the money you can afford the food made by the best chef.

Everyone including Sid's parents gives her a whatever look. Sid gets offended by her statement. Nobody has the right to talk in such a way about his wife. He wanted to answer her harshly but Sana holds his hand and gestures with her eyes to keep calm. But Sid was not in the mood to take it lightly.

Sid: What is your annual package, Prerana?

Prerana: 1crore.

Sid laughs.

Sid: Sana earns much more than it per month just by sitting at home.

Prerana: Come on Sid! You must have invested for her. It's your money, not hers.

Sid: For your kind information, my business is built by her only. She was working with me as a partner in our firm. She has invested in shares at that time. And just because of those shares she is earning this much. There is not a single penny of mine. It's all her hard-earned money. She manages my shares too. She is a homemaker by choice. Because she loves it and not because she can't do anything else. Whatever she does she is perfect in it. But she never does show off. It's not her habit. One more thing, nobody here knows about it. She runs the orphanage. So many children worship her like a god. Even I am nothing in front of her.

Sana had tears in her eyes. Everyone was amazed by it. Indirectly many relatives had treated her like a nobody. Everyone was feeling ashamed. Other than Sid's parents there was one guy who was in tears for his GF. Yes, Arnav was there. He was silent but his blood was boiling when Prerana taunted Sana. He so wanted to give her back but then Sid spoke and he felt relieved.

Arnav: Sana is the most precious human being. She does so many things without showing it off. She has given life to so many children. She has not just given financial security to us but also she has given family to so many children. Not a single child in Hamara Ghar feels alone or left out. She is the most wonderful person. She is an angel. She has given us wings to fly. Even I would like to share one thing. I am a kid but I too have started earning as I have sold my mechanical design to one company and I have got good loyalty for it. It's all because of Sana. She was the first one who recognised my talent and gave direction to my talent.

Everyone in the room was speechless.