Just an Intuition?

Ms Gill takes Sana with her to meet some of the people. Sid was chit-chatting with Arnav and Meher. For a change, even Avi was not with Sana. He was talking to other people.

Sid: Arnav, Do you like this Avik?

Arnav (smirks): I can understand your problem. You would have your own reasons to dislike him. But I don't have any. I like him. I don't have any problem with him.

Sid doesn't like the answer. He was expecting something else.

Sid: No you are getting the wrong dude. I like him too. But mmmm..... how can I explain you?

Arnav: No need to explain. You already told me, he is you wife's best friend. So I got it. My sympathies are with you.

Sid: It is not just that. There is something wrong with this man. Just tell me, did he visit Hamara Ghar after Sana left Chandigarh?

Arnav: He frequently visits Hamara Ghar. He actually looks after our needs and issues. He gives a huge sum each year. How can I ever have any issue with him? He is a decent man.

Sid was totally disappointed with it. His heart was giving a few sort of warning about Avi. But at that point, he had nothing in his hand to suspect him. He was in fact a great man. He had took care of Sana from childhood. He was with Sana when Sid was not part of her life. And in case something off-base was around to happen then Sana must had felt it before himself. So he shrugs all negative thoughts.

Meher: Sid! I can understand your insecurities. You and Sana both are equally possessive and protective for each other. So it is natural. And I know how difficult it is for you. Avik still loves Sana. I know that.

Sid: Did he tell you?

Meher: No Sid, but there is no need for him to be vocal about his feelings about Sana. His actions speak a lot. Whenever he used to meet me, he always talked about her only.

Sid: Then why didn't he keep any contact with Sana after our marriage?

Meher: How could he Sid? He cherished her from the bottom of his heart. He protected her. He barely made any friends. He always used to be with her. When he came to know about you, he was broken. Sana didn't know about his sentiments. She came to know when her mother asked her to wed Avi. She had not told about you to him as you always needed to be sure about everything. You didn't permit her to reveal it. So it was shock for him. But still he never blamed Sana about anything.

Sid: So he is still not moved on. But it is not right.

Meher: I don't know about right or wrong. I also know one thing that I never told Sana too,

Sid: What's that?

Meher: I am telling this to you but please take it maturely. Can I trust you on this?

Sid:I know I have given you enough reasons to not to trust me. But please tell me. These things are really important for me.

Meher: After Sana's marriage, he didn't keep any contact with her but he knew whatever happening in your life. He kept track of it.

Sid: How do you know that?

Meher: I had heard once him talking to PI.

Sid: This is something new and important. I mean, this is weird. Don't you think so?

Meher: No, I don't think so. As I told you he is very protective about Sana. He always wanted her to be happy. He didn't know you. May be he wanted to be sure that you are keeping her happy. He did it without disturbing your life. So there is nothing wrong it.

Sid: How can you say so? He was keeping track of our personal life. And you find it ok?

Meher: Ok. This is harsh but I need to say this. He is in love Sid. It was not few months love. You can't live without Sana for 2 days too. Yes, his love is one sided but it doesn't mean it is wrong. He loved her before you loved her. That's why I don't find any wrong in it.

Sid was puzzled and got lost in thoughts. Indeed he saw love for Sana in Avi's eyes. But this information shattered him. He was being watched for 2 years. And he didn't come to know about it. His instincts were getting to be more intense. No one would not able to get it his sentiments right now as things were not in favour to him. He can't discuss these things with Sana as well. She is as of now going through a lot. He knew she is the only one who can get it his feelings. But he truly can't talk to her about it.

Sana comes to them. She was looking tired.

Sid: Hey biwi! Are you ok?

Sana: Just feeling tired. You know, how much I hate parties. Faking smile to people you never liked.

Sid: Yes my baby doll! I know. Still I made you to attend such parties.

Sana: I am not talking about you jaan. I love you. You know that right?

Sid: I know biwi and I love you too. Where is Ma? Even she must be tired. She should go n take rest.

Sana: Surprisingly, she is not at all tired. She is still talking to her friends. She seems very energetic today.

Sid: Strange it is! But it is good that she is distracting her mind. Ok let's have some food. Then we will go in room