Angel

Sid and Sana were in their room after a hectic but beautiful day. Sana was tired. The whole day she was running from here and there. Sid has already given the contract to event company but still, she was busy. Everyone was calling her for nothing but everything. Sana was still supervising cooking. After the long hectic day, she was sitting on the bed in Sid's embrace.

Sid: Why are you so stubborn baby? Why you have to do everything? Why I am paying ao much to event company? There are so many people but still, they call you and without giving thought about your health, you run to them. See how much tired are now? You are still not well. Please jaan, understand it.

Sana: I have never got it, Sid. This much attention. I am overwhelmed. I don't want to disappoint anyone. They call me because they know I would go to them. They like me. And I can feel it.

Sid: I understand sweetheart. Even I am loving it. Ma and Papa are also genuinely happy. But your health is above all.

Sana hugs Sid tightly and bites his earlobe. Sid winces in pleasurable pain.

Sid: Baby! Don't do this. Otherwise, I would lose control.

Sana starts giving wet kisses on his neck and jaw. Sid was already losing patience.

Sid: Mat kar meri jaan...

Sana leaves him in the jerk. Sid opens eyes and frowns.

Sid: What happened?

Sana laughs.

Sana: Tune hi to bola mat kar. I am an obedient wife. Do you know?

Sid comes over her.

Sid: I very well know how obedient you are! Ab to tu gayi.

Sid smashes his lips on hers and both get lost in desires. Sana has forgotten tiredness. Love has the power to heal physical pain. Their souls get united once again. Both then sleep in each other's embrace.

Next day was full of events. There were not many people. Hardly 30-40 people were there. But all were excited about the event. All were on their toes to give the best performance. Sid and Sana were going to perform on two songs. One was romantic and other was full of dance beats. Sid was uncomfortable with dance steps as it was not his forte. But with Sana everything was easy. She knew how to make him dance. Even choreographer was stunned when Sid performed well.

Choreographer: Hey Sana! I was so pissed. I had almost given up on him as he was not doing well. What did you tell him? How man? How you did it?

Sana holds Sid's hand in hers.

Sana: Pyaar hai to coordination hoga hi na.

They rehearsed well. It was evening time. Everyone got ready in pretty dresses. Sana was wearing this

Sid was wearing this

Almost everyone performed. Prerana too did a solo performance. Now Sid and Sana were on stage and music started.

Mere saiya superstar, mere saiya superstar

Main fan hui inki, mere saiya superstar.

Both nailed the performance. Next was a romantic one. Our Shukla ji is pro in Romantic performance.

Tere sang yaara

Khush rang bahara

Tu raat deewani

Main zard sitaara.

Both were moving softly on the beat oblivious of the presence of relatives. They were just lost in each other. Sid has held her so close that even air couldn't pass through them. Lyrics were made just for them. Sid was lip-syncing the song like he was pouring his emotions to her. He meant every word of the lyrics.

After performance got over everyone clapped for the most adorable couple and their trance broke. Sana always wanted traditional marriage and now her wish is getting fulfilled. She was on cloud nine. Sid was happy seeing her happy. Performances held in the lawn. After the sangeet ceremony, all of them got inside. All people were tired but still energetic. All were in the living room scattered. Prerana was talking with someone. There was some wire exposed near her feet. Because of current spark suddenly fire catches there. Sana sees it and without giving any thought she runs to Prerana and pulls her from the place. But in between the process, Sana loses her balance and she fells near stair. Her head gets hurt. All were just shocked. Sid runs to Sana and picks up her in his arms. Meanwhile, event people take care of the fire.

Sid's Papa calls the doctor. Sid was in a panic. He can't see her like that. Prerana was stunned with Sana's behaviour. She was regretting her behaviour towards Sana.

Within 15 minutes the doctor was there. He examines her.

Doctor: Nothing to worry. She got unconscious due to shock. This head wound is not too deep. It will heal soon.

Sid feels like he has got his life back.

Sid: Thank you, doctor, for coming here in such short notice.

Doctor: That's my duty. Take care of her.

Everyone goes to their respective rooms except Prerana. Prerana sits beside Sid.

Prerana: I am sorry.

Sid: It's ok. It was not your fault. And most importantly she is fine. That's what matters to me.

Prerana: I didn't say sorry for that.

Sid: Then?

Prerana: I am sorry for my stupid behaviour towards Sana. I didn't leave single chance to let her down but she never retaliated. She is a gem.

Sid: I am happy that you realised your mistake. I just want you to move on. Live life happily. You can't move on if you keep living in past.

Prerana: Yes. I will do that. I am not a bad girl but...

Sid: I know you. And I know you are good at heart. Just stay happy.

Prerana lives room. Sid was watching his munchkin with a lot of love. After an hour she regains consciousness. she tries to get up Sid stops her and let her lie on the bed.

Sid: How are you feeling now?

Sana: Head is aching little. But I am fine. Haye mera pyaar haina mere paas to fir mujhe kuch ho sakata hai?

Sid: This will not work jaan. You very well know it.

Sana: Ho gaya na. See I am perfectly fine.

Sid: Do you have any idea from what I went through? Tumhe thoda sa bhi kuch ho jata hai to jaan jati hai meri. Why don't you understand? What was the need to put that stunt? I was there only. Why didn't you tell me?

Sana: It was the heat of the moment. I didn't think about that time. Hence I did whatever it came in my mind at that time. And tell me how is Prerana?

Sid: She is fine and she was feeling sorry for her deeds.

Sana: Haye sachi? I am happy. She could finally move on.

Sid: How easily you forgive people! You are an angel.

Sana: If I ask something from you, will you give it to me?

Sid: What's in your mind? Because you also very well know that you don't just have to demand.

Sana: I want to meet Avi once.

Sid: Sana...nahi....baby

Sana: Please? After our marriage, I want to. The closure is needed. I know he was wrong and he is getting punishment but I can't forget whatever he did for me. Hamara Ghar is because of him. He was my best friend.

Sid sighs. He pecks her temple.

Sid: Fine. We will meet him.