Ma's wish

They both are the strength of each other. They both know the way to heal each other. She has lost her memory but love never dies. He takes her to the room which he has already booked. She sits with him on the couch. He was in pain. He was in guilt. His mother was fighting with death and he was helpless. His father declared Sana responsible for their bad faith. Sana's health condition was also bad. He doesn't want to hurt her in any way. He can't live without her.

Sana let him put his head on her lap. Sana caresses his hair softly.

Sana: Are you feeling good? Can we talk?

Sid: You are my strength. What could have done without you?

Sana: This is really nice of you that you think in this way. But the fact is, I am responsible for your condition. I am sorry.

Sid gets up and cups her face with his palms.

Sid: Don't say this jaan. You have no idea what you have given to me. When I say you are my strength, I mean it. I was incapable to convince my parents. I was incapable to keep our relationship intact. I was me because which you left to Punjab. Now God is testing our love. I have faith in you and our love. We will come out of this. If you are with me then I don't care about anything.

She was already in tears. She wanted to confess her feelings but it was not the right time. She has to wait.

Sana: What happened to Ma?

Sid: She had a major heart attack. Now she is fairly stable. When she will get stable properly, Doctor will do angioplasty to remove the block in her artery. And Doctor doubts that she has a tumour in her brain. Right now they don't know anything confirmed. CT scan has been done. Reports are awaited.

Sana takes his hands in hers.

Sana: I know it's a tough time. But my instincts are saying that everything is going to be alright. You said it right, God is testing us. We have to be strong. I am with you always. Can I see her? She is not conscious. I just want to see her once.

Sid takes her to ICCU where his mother was admitted. She goes inside. His mother was unconscious. Sana touches her feet. Then she goes and takes her hand in hers. Tears were rolling through her eyes.

Sana: I am sorry that because of me Sid couldn't be with you when you needed him the most. I have lost my memory but my love for him is the same. I never got my mother's love. Sid is lucky that he has got lovely mom. He needs you Ma. Please don't do this to him. He is broken. I can't see him like that.

Sana was talking oblivious with the fact that his mother's unconscious mind was listening to it. There was a slight moment in fingers of hers. Sana gets scared. What if she gets up and sees her? She places her hand on the bed and calls the nurse and tells the nurse about it.

Nurse: Don't worry mam. She is fine. And I think she will get conscious at any time.

Sana: Her vitals are stable, right?

Sana was scared now what if she has heard it all and she hates Sana. So it could create more problems.

Nurse: Everything is fine. Her heartbeats and blood pressure are stable.

Sana sighs and goes out to Sid. She tells him that his mother can get conscious at any time. Listening to this he feels relieved.

Sana: Please have some food now. You have not eaten anything. You are not allowed to get sick. Ok?

Sid: Ok meri jaan. But you will feed me. I want to get pampered today.

Sana chuckles to see a big child in front of her. She likes it. She likes to pamper him, to take care of him. She feeds him food with her hands.

Sana: Now I should leave as ma can get conscious at any time. Please update me from time to time. And don't take my stress. I will take care of me. You stay here and take care of Ma.

Sid: Thank you for understanding. You are really a very strong lady. I will call you time to time. And jaan there is one request, if you ever feel dizzy or unwell, please call me. I am telling this because I know you. You would never tell me if something happens to you in this situation. Your health is equally important to me. Remember this.

Sana: Ok my dear husband. I will remember. And now don't come with me till entrance gate. Stay here. Ma needs you the most. Raju kaka is with me.

He doesn't want to leave her but she has to go. She was about to go out of the room, she stands at the door for a second and then comes back to him. He looks at her questioningly. She leans to him and pecks his lips softly. He was sweetly surprised.

Sana: Take care jaan.

Sid takes her in his embrace and then pecks her temple.

Sid: You too my jaan.

Sana leaves the hospital. After some time nurse comes to him and informs him that his mother is conscious. He runs to her ward. He enters the room with heavy heart. He doesn't have any idea that how would she react. He was emotional. He was scared. He was in tears. He goes and sits near her. She opens her eyes sees her broken son in front of her.

Sid: Kaisa lag raha hai ma? Is it paining?

Sid's Ma: Tu kaisa hai mera bacha? I missed you so much.

Sid: I am sorry Ma. I am very sorry. I am not a good son. I couldn't take care of yourself.

Sid's Ma: Rote hue accha nahi lagata mera bcha. Tu to sher bacha hai mera. Hai na?

Sid: Aur aap meri sherni. Jaldi se thik ho jao. Aap ke hath ke motichoor ke laddoo khane hai mujhe.

Sid's Ma: If I ask you something, will you give me?

Sid was a little scared that what would she ask. But right now he has not had any option other than agreeing.

Sid: I am your son. You just command.

Sid's Ma: I don't know how many days more I am going to survive. But I want to live at least a year. I want to see my grandkid. Do you promise me that? Please?