A new beginning with a new twist

It was a beautiful morning. The light of morning seeped into the room. Sunrays fell on the face of Sana making her snuggle in the sleep. Her sleep was disturbed with it. She woke up to see Sid sleeping peacefully beside her. His face was dug in her chest. It was a calm morning. She was feeling so relaxed almost after a year. She tried to move out of his embrace but his grip was tight in deep sleep too as if he would never let her go anywhere now. She tried more and then he too woke up.

Sid: Please sleep for some more time biwi.....

Sana: You sleep my patiji...I have to wake up.... it's already 9

Sid: Please don't go. If you would get up, I will not able to sleep.

Sana: Siiiiiid!

Sid: I have not slept properly for three consecutive days. Now I want to sleep. Don't move from here.

Saying so, He made his grip tighter on her and she gave up. She cupped his face with her hands and kept looking at him. Such an innocent baby you are! Her heart said.

She was caressing his hair. He was feeling more relaxed. He likes it when she plays with his hair though he is very possessive about his hair.

After half an hour later she tries to get him up. And now he gets up.

Sid: Good morning Biwi!

Sana: Good morning Patiji! Do you have any plans today?

Sid: Today we will spend the whole day with your shaitans. And tomorrow we will start our journey to our honeymoon.

Sana: Wow! Sounds good! But my darling patiji, where you have planned our honeymoon?

Sid took her in his embrace and moved his face towards her ear and bite lightly on earlobe. Little wince passed through her mouth. It's a surprise my jaan, he whispered in her ears.

Sana was affected by his move. Her eyes got closed automatically as a response to his sensual move.

Sid (laughing at her): Oh God! Ab bhi romance karana hai? We will spend the whole day in a room. I really don't mind. You know my stamina. Right?

Sana was literally embarrassed. She took a pillow and started hitting him with a pillow.

Sana: Kutte! Start tu karata hai aur billmujh pep had deta hai. I hate you

Sid: No, you love me.

Sana: No no no....hat abhi mujhe jaane de.

Sid: I haven't held you biwi. You are only not moving from here.

Sana got up frowning and hit pillow once again on him. They both were missing these cute banters. And now it was the new beginning of their relationship.

Sana And Sid got ready and came outside. All kids were busy in their daily routine. Arnav was busy on a laptop. Meher was sitting in passage.

Sid: Hello everybody!

Meher: Oho! So morning ho gayi dono ki!

Sana: I had woke up at 9 only. But this monster didn't let me get up from bed. Such a devil he is!

Arnav was listening to it. He smiled widely.

Arnav: Finally Sana is back.....

Sid: What you mean?

Arnav: Are buddy! When she came here, she was behaving like Nirupa Roy. I am not used to seeing this Nirupa Roy type Sana. Seriously, I thought marriage changes the whole damn personality.

Sana: Bas ab tu hi baki reh gaya tha....you all are bad....Such as devils you all are!

Sid: Arnav, she is still not Sana. Now she is behaving like Jhansi ki Rani. She can anytime take her sword and attack us. 

Sana: Arnav this is not fair. You changed the team. You never liked him before as he took your GF. Now you are speaking his language? All men are same.

Sid: Can I smell something burning?

Sana: Jale mere dushman! I was about to make special Sana style aloo parathas for lunch. But now you forget it. Have your Dal chawal and bhindi ki sabji....

Sid and Arnav together: Sorry!

Sid: Are biwi! I was just joking. I am ready to do uthak baithak....

Arnav: Yes me too....Sanu you are such a sweetheart! I have so missed your aloo ka parathas. I am forever a member of your team.

Meher: I am also a member of your team Sana.

Sid: Such a flipper people! Let me be flip then. Sana I am also in your team.

Sana was smiling proudly.

Sana: I know you all people are such a dramebaz. Ok, will make parathas for you.

They enjoy their lunch with teasing each other. Then evening they all go to the mall. Sid wanted children to do shopping for them. All kids were happy. They got everything they like. Sana was like their parent. Kids never found any awkwardness with her or even Sid too. They watched a movie together. They all went to a fine restaurant and had a wonderful dinner. It was a special day for all of them.

Evening spent well and they come back to Hamara Ghar with tired but happy faces.

When all reached there, There were two cars parked near the compound. They all moved inside wondering who would be there at this time.

Sana saw a lady who was facing her back. She recognized the person. She was dumbfounded at one place. She was about to lose her balance when Sid held her. She held Sid's hand tight and moved towards that lady.

Sana: Maaaa......

And that lady turned to her.....She was the lady in her late 50s' Sana was like a xerox copy of hers. At this age also she was looking very beautiful. She was a well-composed woman. Her face was concealed with confidence.

Sana's Mom: How are you beta?

Sana was not finding words. Tears were flowing through her eyes continuously. Sid had held her from shoulders. He knew she is vulnerable right now.

Sid: Sorry to interrupt you in between. Can we move inside and talk? This is not the right place I suppose.

San's Mom: Ok. But I want to talk to my daughter. I hope you won't mind sparing your wife for some time to her mother. I don't want anybody there.

Sid was about to reply when Sana said: Sid is not anybody. He is my everything. He will be with me. You have to bear him if you want to talk to me.

Life doesn't move with your expectations. Destiny always has it's own plans.