I love you forever

Sana was on the bed in Sid's embrace. She was not crying. She was silent. Her silence was hurting Sid. He couldn't see her like this. For almost 1 hour she was quiet.

Sid: Moti ab kuch jyada nahi ho raha

Sana: What happned? What I did?

Sid: That's what. You are not doing anything. You are not speaking anything. I can't relate to this Sana. I don't want to see you like this.

Sana: I am sorry jaan. I am very confused right now.

Sid: What happened now? Your mom said anything?

Sana: No, She was fine. Sid, I don't know how to explain it to you. It is weird. I do not find my mother in her. I hugged her but I couldn't find warmth in that hug. I don't see the love in her eyes.

Sid: Maybe because things are happening very fast. Give some time for you both. All will be fine. Tomorrow we will visit the doctor with her. Don't take much stress jaan.

Sana: I hope the same. Let's see. But whatever happens in the coming days, you will not leave me. Remember this. You are my strength. I will lose my life if I lose you.

Sid: Baby, why are you saying the same thing again and again. You are hurting me. Don't you trust me?

Sana: I don't know Sid! There is a weird feeling.

Sid hugs her tightly. Then he pecks her temple. He pecks her lips gently.

Sid: I love you forever. I promise I will leave you never.

In the morning all three gather for breakfast at the dining table.

Ms. Gill: Good morning guys! I hope you both slept well.

Sid: Yes Ma! How is your health? I am sorry but can you tell me about your disease?

Ms. Gill: I have a brain tumor. Its position is very complicated. If they do surgery, I would be paralyzed for entire life.

Sana and Sid were shocked to hear that. They both didn't know much about it but surely know that it is a dangerous and life-threatening condition. Sana somehow composes herself. 

Sana: Ma, when you came to know about it? Why didn't you inform me before?

Ms. Gill: I have got this news just one week before. Before I could contact you, I came to know that you were here.

Sid: Ma, we will visit your doctor today only. We should not delay for any possible treatment. We will definitely find out some way. Should I call him for an appointment?

Ms. Gill: Don't worry I will call him and will visit today. Don't worry about me. I am feeling so better now as you both are with me. Let's forget it for some time. Start your breakfast. Sana, today all your favorite dishes are made.

Sana: thank you so much Ma. I will surely love it. 

They were about to start breakfast, Avi enters there. Sana was not much surprised to see Avi there as she knows Avi & her mother are professionally connected too. Avi used to visit there very frequently. But Sid was not much happy to see Avi there.

Avi: Oh! What a pleasant surprise! Sana you are here I can't believe it. Am I dreaming? Please pinch me.

Sana: Oye nautanki baaz! You are not changed at all.

Avi: Yes that's true. I am not changed at all. But you have changed. You are looking more beautiful.

He winks to her while saying this. Sid was burning like fire. He so wanted to punch Avi on his nose for flirting with his wife. "Such a loser he is! Creepy and clingy man" Sid thought.

Sana: Oh ya! It's Sid's love which keeps me more glowing and look more beautiful.

And here our Shuklaji becomes happy. His Sana knows how to handle people and make her Sid happy.

Avi: Why you always do it? Why you have to break my heart every time? I had completely forgotten for a moment that you are married and your husband is here.

Ms. Gill: Avi! Stop being naughty. Let me introduce you to my son in law. He is Sidharth Shukla. And Sid, he is Avik Sharma.

Sid: Ma we know each other. There was no need for a formal introduction. Isn't it Avi?

Avi: Yeah dude. Nice to meet you. Lucky you Sid that you got Sana. She is very precious.

Sid: Indeed she is. And she is mine.

Ms. Gill: Guys! Let's start breakfast. We will definitely keep a long chit chat session later.

Avi: Sure Aunty! I will come for dinner tonight and we will have fun. What's say Sana?

Sana: Ok Avi. Sid and I both are fine with it.

 Avi: Aunty did you take your medicines before food?

Ms. Gill: Yes beta. I took it. I am taking care of myself. Today I am visiting D. Batra with Sid and Sana.

Avi: Now Sana is here so I am relieved. Being Sana with you is half the treatment done.

Ms. Gill: That's true. She is my strength. I am so happy that she forgave me.

Sana was still uncomfortable with this conversation. Sid sensed it. Sid holds her hand and assures her for everything. After having breakfast Avi does some business-related conversation with Ms. Gill and leaves to office. Sana asks her mother for her MRI & blood test reports. She looks into it and searches on the internet about the condition. She Searches the ways they can try to tackle these conditions. Also, she wanted to be prepared before consulting the doctor. Sid also helps her into it. Sana was feeling very low after reading all the facts about the condition.

Sid: I know jaan. It is difficult but you need to be strong for her. Just think how difficult it would be for her. I am with you always. We both need to take care of her and keep her happy. Now forget about every pain she has given to you.

Sana: Yes Sid! It is difficult. But I know we will find some way. We will ask the doctor if we can take treatment in out of India.

Sid and Sana both were positive towards the doctor meet. They both were completely unaware of the trap in which they were getting caught. But muddai lakh bura chahe to kya hota hai, wahi hota hai jo manzur e khuda hota hai.....Their love is boundless and it will get through every conspiracy.